Your longest fight

Argomirr

Fighting a Balrog from Midas Magic mod,lasted about 10-20 minutes,keep in mind i was CHEATING,and yet he was still hard to kill :P

I know how you feel! I had God Mode on whenever my health got low, and it took forever, I kept slinging arrows, running to keep from getting knocked down, using potions, spells whatever to keep from dying! I guess it was worth it, though, considering I can raid oblivion portals at my leisure.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloning Mankar Cameron (Console Commands) about 40-50 times while on 75-80% difficulty .. Needless to say, if it wasn't for overpowered weaponry and crazy-ass restore health spells, I would have fallen before taking out one.. It took me about four hours in total.. - I'd kill a few, save, do something else, eventually come back until they were all dead. :whistling:

Once i fought a Redguard in a Inn once, I think he has a Berserk armor, and a uber hammer, which is a Long name, We fought in the Inn. and i killed him after Ten minutes of AWESOMENESS.

I Equipped a Redskin Traskin Axe. and a Star War Armor. which i did some RP, didn't turn out well. and i got Deadly Reflex, so its a Bloody Fight. i finished him off with a Axe through Skull. and blood splatters all in the Inn.

and My Second Longest fight is with a Troll down a bridge, which took 8.5 minutes, which i recorded the time. I Finished him off with a Kick. and Threw the Troll in the River.

Midas Balrog for sure. I had to retreat two times before I figured out how to kill him. He is really tough and fast but thanks Xilver he also invented the Spirit Hammer and Frost Fang which, unfortunately, took away the epic part. It still took almost ten minutes to cut him down even when he couldn't retaliate.

Too bad there are no other epic fights I can recall. Deadly Reflexes makes them too fast. Yesterday I cleared out the Mythic Dawn shrine in under 15 minutes (took roughly 30~60 in vanilla). With DR, Spirit Hammer and Berzerk I was like a lightning bolt, most of the members were not fast enough to even bound their armor.

• 1 month later...
I discovered if you pick a fight with Lucien Lachance inside Fort Farragut he'll follow you outside. I got him all the way back to Skingrad but it took forever, I mean everyone we encountered on the way wanted to beat the snot out of him, and almost everyone succeeded. Lachance talks tough but he's slow and not a very good fighter.

• 1 month later...

Hardest fight ever? Mannimarco, highest difficulty on the slider.

Longest fights ever? Goblin Warlords; not that threatening damage-wise but each one is a tank.

The final boss from The Oubliette. He is super-fast, has a powerful constant-effect restore health effect, and a sword with reach and speed both set to 3. I was a level 42 sorceror (heavy armor + destruction), running under a full FCOM setup, and I had to keep using the console to create more and more powerful custom spells in an effort to kill him. I finally managed it with a spell that dealt 35 frost, fire, shock, poison, and health damage, plus 35 absorb health and command creature level 70, all for one second. I had to hold the cast key down for almost a full minute, after close to two hours of running around. He actually didn't have that much health, his constant-effect restore health was just that powerful. >.<

Also, to the person complaining about Redmaw: He has over 8,000 health. Best way to take out his owner is to use a command creature spell on the dog. ^_^

A troll. No, really. Here's the whole story.

I was riding my newly bought Paint Horse on the road, and all the sudden I hear this inhuman screech. I dismount so my horse doesn't get killed, and all the sudden, this green hairy gorilla thing with 3 eyes pops out of the bushes. "WTF ISTHATOMGKILLITWITHFIRE", I cried. Well, I'm a warrior. So warrior, in fact, I barely have the magicka to cast more than 3 flares without losing all my magicka for heals! It wouldn't have been that tough, but every time I ran off for a second to heal myself, it would come charging after me going "reeeeegghhh!!!" and WITH FULL HEALTH. I hit it in the face again with my ax, and got kicked in the face, Now I had like a fifth of my health left, and I spied the conveniently, an Aylied well was nearby. I run for the well, since I could use the full magicka and quicker regeneration buff. Then, it was five minutes of me brutally beating the crap out of the thing with my ax, and then... the mighty beast fell! Then, I looted it. Troll Fat was my only reward. But it was a quite tough fight for a level 6 Orcish Adventurer. But I pulled through. I'm actually pretty surprised I lived through the foul beast's onslaught. And don't even get me started on those vampires..