Your longest fight

Argomirr

Ahh, in the Arena I always just crouch into a sneak and then wait for the gates to drop. Once the opponent is in the middle of the Arena floor they stop detecting, and you can just rain arrows on them without all the fuss of jumping around like a crazy fool. You also get the critical hit damage, which is always nice. Of course, this whole method really takes the fun out of the Arena if you ask me. I like going in with a sword and tussling it out a bit on a high difficulty setting.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Easy...

3 years ago, I starting fighting Blender.

I'm still fighting with it...

Seriously there's a Vampire boss in OOO (can't remember his name. Lord something)

The fight lasted 40+ minutes. I summoned everything I have, which was promptly killed in one hit. He was immune to fatigue potions (my specialty) health effect poisons, and he could match my speed. (My guy is fast!!)

His health wouldn't budge. We ran all over the dungeon with him matching my speed while being invisible and paralyzing me when he was close enough and then beating my health down. I used about 70 potions to stay alive.

Finally I rememberd that I recently gained the werewolf transformation. I jumped over some tombs which put distance between us. I turned a corner and lost him.

I transformed into a werewolf and poisoned my claw with disintergrate weapon and started hunting him. I found him and hit him in the back with my most powerful attack which landed with success. I then poisoned my claw with disintegrate armor and this knocked him into a corner and I started ripping him with my claw attacks. He finally started losing health and staggering back into the wall. I never stopped swinging and finally he went down, stunned. I finished him off a little after that.

Man I was tired after it was over, but it was fun!

Uderfrykte Matron anyone?

Yep ... My longest one 'til now .

Once killed , after 25 minutes (real life time) Hitting , running away , healing ,re-hitting and so on ...it's broken and icy body ended up in my cocktail :tongue: (... I believe it was the left lil'toe :woot:

Edited by Remcoz

Uderfrykte Matron anyone?

Yep ... My longest one 'til now .

Once killed , after 25 minutes (real life time) Hitting , running away , healing ,re-hitting and so on ...it's broken and icy body ended up in my cocktail :tongue: (... I believe it was the left lil'toe :woot:

Speaking of the Matron...

My thief, Corrine, was travelling near Dive Rock with the always useless mage Dublin Stormfallow, looking for a temple from Heart of the Dead, when she ran afoul of the creature. After pulverizing Dublin with no effort at all, it began chasing Corrine, and it only took a couple stabs with her dagger to realize it would be broken long before the matron suffered any harm, and so, she ran, ran like the devil. She managed to safely descend the extremely steep mountains, hoping the matron would fall and break it's neck, but it continued to chase her, just outside swiping distance, but she could hear it's breath at her neck the whole time. Eventually, just a little ways north of Cheydinhal, she realized the matron was no longer following her, and upon returning to look for the temple, the creature was nowhere to be found.

A couple of game weeks later, Corrine was passing through the Imperial City, and happened to stop at the Tiber Septim Hotel. Waiting there to greet her was none other than the Matron herself, obviously there to enjoy the great continental breakfast. Upon seeing Corrine, it went berzerk, and chased her out of the hotel into the street. An Imperial guard was the first to attack the matron, and first to incur it's wrath, while a horde of other guards and town folk began attacking the creature. Eventually, some fast individual became the matron's target, and started running circles around the Imperial City while the creature chased them, and a train of citizens and guards followed the brute. Corrine joined the procession, and eventually, the chase stopped and a huge free for all battle began. When the dust settled, half the non-essential NPC's from all different districts of the Imperial City lay dead. Corrine looted the body and discovered the gruesome trophies inside, and these she dumped in the Tiber Septim Hotel, for no particular reason.

When i didn't know anything about oblivion npc's or what essential was: There was some guy in imperial gardens who refused to die. I bashed him with magic and smashed his head to pieces (kinda) but no he just stood up and charged again.

I don't remember how many skill ups i got but my bounty was higher than (insert joke here) when i blasted random guards off while trying to kill that guy.

I have no idea how long that was but it was longer than random gate run..

Edited by Mahtawa

Oh woah, I totally agree on Matron. I encountered her when my difficulty slider was at 100 % and my current character was level 42 >.< It was a massacre. The fight was totally messy, I missed a lot of the times, my health potions were gone, my armor was ruined and the sword I usually use with this character was broken too. It felt like a total failure, so I thought "screw it" and jumped off dive rock. And while I was falling I saw Matron falling too, because she jumped after me. Great times.

Next time I ran into her I immedately lured Matron to dive rock, ran around her and Finger-of-the-mountianed her off the cliff. No idea where her body hit the ground, but it was a spectacular sight.

My longest was in the dragon mod I can't remember the name to...where you had to fight the giant dragon. The dragon was from SaidenStorm's Akatosh Mod if it matters.

I gave up after a while and summoned my own dragon, then danced around casting restore health spells on my dragon and absorb health spells on the other dragon. Must've taken about an hour, haha.