NMM 0.50.0.1 alpha test update released, bug fixes aplenty

Dark0ne

I've used it for a bit now and there is two large medium sized problems i can see so far.

1) is that save games don't work at all they just don't show up when activated. and...

2) when downloading a file it sometimes will say that the download is incomplete and will pause it of its own accord.

I don't know if this is common or not, ive not read the comments but just offering up my help.

-Mr. T-poop

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10124057.

I just created a "Base Character" profile with all my must have mods SkyUI, Skyrim Redone, etc. and then made the warrior, mage, assassin profiles with their specific mods. Then loaded each profile and created a save for each one. so now those Level 1 saves are now linked to those profiles.

This is NOT a bug report...

Process running now. It would be helpful (feature request!) if the progress bar gave more information than just a "Installing selected mods". I have upwards of 400 mods, 250 of which are active and the progress bar doesn't seem to be moving and I have no idea when to hit the 3 finger salute. I had 1 scripted installer (CBBE) come up, and I answered the questions and it went away, but again, I'm not sure if it's locked up or just slow... Looking forward to the profiles though, I've been hoping you'd come up with something like this!

EDIT: Actually it never moved and I ended up stopping it. Now of course the auto function is not available. and I get lots of different error.

I do not seem to have access to the "Bug Tracker" or "Bug Report" button. The first tells me Oops, and the second show no projects.

Edited by ralexpdx

How do the profiles work? Every time I switch profiles, Nexus says some mods are not installed and asks if I want to install them. I say yes and it makes me go through all my scripted mod installs. Am I doing something wrong because this system seems so cumbersome? I wish it just kept your profiles mods in separate folders and swapped them like that, which is how I assumed it would be like, but I guess not. Anyone have this issue?

EDIT: Well it seems I had a messed up VirtualModConfig xml. If you have my issue, go into your Nexus install folder at "whatever\Nexus Mod Manager\FalloutNV\Mods\VirtualModActivator" and delete your VirtualModConfig.xml and of course this goes for Skyrim/New Vegas as well. Hope that helps!

Edited by Filmguy93