NMM 0.50.0.1 alpha test update released, bug fixes aplenty

Dark0ne

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some mod that I want to install always give me error "object reference not set to an instance of a object" in this case Ancient Spell mod, already reinstall skyrim (yes, I reinstall my skyrim for testing this build), reinstall mod organizer, moving my mod folder, etc, etc still no luck

kinda miss the old 'non profiling' build.. any chance give us option to disable profiling feature and just make NMM doing things like the old ways?

Anyone know if they fixed it so the fomod for Fallout Wanderer's Edition (FWE) works?

One of the most popular mods for Fallout 3, and my setup guide has to include this so people can get it working with NMM:

NMM ONLY: Must turn these 3 archives into 1 Before adding & activating:

Extract all 3 into a new folder called Data, being careful with overwriting order (hotfix last).

Right click folder to create an archive from it, and add via NMM clicking "add mod from file".

In response to post #10420231.

That is because the Nexus is updating their server, along with all of the mods that go with it. They should be done very soon. We just all have to be patient as they gained a $hit ton of new games for modding.

Just think. Wait a week and then you'll get Nexus's version of an early Christmas. Cheers!
(or a late Chanukah or about average wait for Kwanzaa. Happy holidays, all!)

@remnantofthepast - just as v0.45.7 (and now 0.46) is a Beta program (meaning it is being tested and is not yet ready for a release version)

An Alpha version such as 0.50 is in very early testing - and is in no way stable. You download that at your own peril. That's why the alpha is closed.

When you downloaded NMM, The top line on the download page shows it is an OPEN BETA Then, the first line in the description is,

Open Beta

We cannot stress enough that we are still in the beta stage of NMM. NMM is in a very good state and will be usable by nearly everyone, but Beta stages are typically used for testing and bug fixing, and some of you will find bugs.