NMM 0.50.0.1 alpha test update released, bug fixes aplenty

Dark0ne

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10129744. #10130198, #10130264, #10131525 are all replies on the same post.

yes that's what i expected. features first and solving probs. then design. Looking forward to it!

In response to post #10131334. #10132485 is also a reply to the same post.

sonnhy is correct and btw correct me when im from bit ur interspeed in probably not 150 MB but 150 Mbit wich is 18.75 MB/s.

i would like to see that theare is no daunload limit

i got 150 MB/SEC and the limit is 1024KB/SEC Lame

so i do not need to daunload them singel manuel and onle activate them whif NMM

dos not work alwais

and i got no premium bekos i wount pay fore a program what if i look good can find whif a torrent file + crack

that theare is stil a limit daunload speed so ist crap to me so its the same fore me

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gifIt doesn't matter where you get NMM. IT IS FREE. And besides that we do not charge anything to use it either. :teehee: It will still only download at the same speed because the NMM program only downloads from The Nexus sites - And the download speed is determined by if you are a premium member or not - and that has nothing to do with NMM.

The only thing you may accomplish by downloading NMM from a torrent is you will likely not have the latest version. The only thing you accomplish using a pirated version of the games is the problems that you imposed on yourself because you re too cheap to pay for the game

BTW, it really doesn't matter because pirates are automatically banned here anyway.

Another cheap pirate banned

In response to post #10137477.

I'm always stunned that people freely admit that they pirated a game--or in this case the very (free) software that this site creates--on here. If you've been here half a day you've seen people get banned for this. And even if you're somehow using the internet while blind, does it really seem like a good idea to tell the makers of the software that you pirate their software? I mean . . . just . . . why?

Loving the profiling thing guys. Hope it works well, me and my bro play the game in different languages and so he needs language patches for some mods; with this new function it will become easy to set them just for his profile without messing up my mods ;)

Thanks for the grat work guys! :D

In response to post #10137477. #10138431 is also a reply to the same post.

Well, as a matter of fact, I did use the pirate version for a while, and I was so impressed with the game design and mechanics I bought the steam copy, and haven't regretted it for a second.

Too bad for you, that attitude of "I'll pay for a game only if I decide it's worth it after I've stolen it." is one that gets you tossed overboard from the Nexus. --TNL <splash> :pirate: