alien2godlike

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, showler said:

Bull.  You are granted immediate respect by society by being a member of a majority group.

Privilege.  It's a hell of a drug.  You don't even notice it.

Am I? Pray tell, how does that manifest? Do I get paid more? Do I have access to things others don't? What? From where I am sitting, I don't have any special privileges. If I break the law, I go to jail.

Imagine you and an identical person introducing your spouses' to a very large group of people.

You introduce your wife.  He introduces his husband.

Are you delusional enough to believe the reactions would be identical among this very large group?

2 minutes ago, showler said:

Imagine you and an identical person introducing your spouses' to a very large group of people.

You introduce your wife.  He introduces his husband.

Are you delusional enough to believe the reactions would be identical among this very large group?

And you can pass any law you want, and that won't change.

2 minutes ago, showler said:

What laws are you talking about?

Robin declining to participate in the erasure of minorities is not a law.

Waiting for society to catch up to its claims of equality is not a law.

Who brought up laws?

So Robin is being EXCLUSIVE, in the name of diversity/inclusion. Where is the logic in that? It's HIS site though, so yeah, HE makes the rules. If he doesn't want to host it, that is his decision to make. So, those mod authors are discriminated against, and their mods are banned, and sometimes the author as well. To me, that stinks of being the exact OPPOSITE of 'inclusive'.