Banning or removing accounts or mods

alien2godlike

Just now, 1ae0bfb8 said:

whats this "evil" you speak of? all nexusmods say is we will host this mod, but not that mod.

how is that "evil"?

for the rest of it - refer to the TOS you agreed to when you signed up. if you don't agree with the TOS you can leave and lead your life elsewhere. what's so difficult for you to grasp on this?

Its the double standard of it.  Its not being inclusive or diversive.  Its worst behavior

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 1ae0bfb8 said:

whats this "evil" you speak of? all nexusmods say is we will host this mod, but not that mod.

how is that "evil"?

for the rest of it - refer to the TOS you agreed to when you signed up. if you don't agree with the TOS you can leave and lead your life elsewhere. what's so difficult for you to grasp on this?

Well it seems that some other business owner stating 'I will bake a cake for this event, but, not that one." was considered 'evil'. Isn't pretty much the same thing happening here?

Guest deleted34304850
6 minutes ago, x1983x said:

You dont see white people complaining when people use mods that replaces white main characters

maybe YOU don't see that. I bet you don't see a lot of things. ignorant people only see what they want to see.

Just now, 1ae0bfb8 said:

maybe YOU don't see that. I bet you don't see a lot of things. ignorant people only see what they want to see.

If I dont see a lot of things.  You see things that arent there.  ignorant people only see what they want to see.  This works both ways

Just now, binchickendreaming said:

People who think it's okay to erase diversity from video games tend to be the sorts who vote to erase diversity from education, government and public life as a whole.

What's your point? How is hosting a mod, or not, going to change that in any way??

And you need to remember, that not everyone agrees 'diversity' is a 'good thing'..... Folks in Europe are begging to discover that it may not have been all it was advertised to be.

Guest deleted34304850
1 minute ago, x1983x said:

Its the double standard of it.  Its not being inclusive or diversive.  Its worst behavior

if you don't like it - leave - i dont think you'd be missed and the forum as a whole would gain an increase in average IQ. win-win.

7 minutes ago, x1983x said:

Dont use it ? 

It's not about using it, it's about whether Robin wants to host it.  Hosting it makes it look like he's okay with it.

Nexus Mods works because both the mod author and the site owner agree with the mod being uploaded and hosted here.  Either one can decline before the relationship is established.  No one tries to force a mod author to post their mods here if they don't want to, no one should try to force Robin to host the mods if he doesn't want to.  Simple as that.

7 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

Another question:

How is a business owner declining to bake a cake for an event he doesn't agree with, any different than Robin NOT hosting mods he doesn't agree with?

Because you agreed to those terms when you signed up and when you upload the mod.  And because the mod author is not a protected class that would require Robin to accommodate them.

6 minutes ago, x1983x said:

You dont see white people complaining when people use mods that replaces white main characters

Then you aren't reading Reddit.

1 minute ago, 1ae0bfb8 said:

if you don't like it - leave - i dont think you'd be missed and the forum as a whole would gain an increase in average IQ. win-win.

LMAO with or without me the IQ of this forum is 0

Its filled with hate & evil & double standards all around

Such a hateful forum