User Profile and Direct Messaging Improvements Beta

JustThatKing

12 minutes ago, zloybelka said:

The problem is (you can look a few pages back), it's just impossible to stuff all solutions into one color choice, either users with bigger accessibility issues are left out on a more sudbued color theme (like the one I described or classic) or users who voiced their discomfort with new theme (like me) but were ok with classic theme.

If black would be superior to white background EVERY wikipedia/media would be black.

I would go even deeper... how many centuries have people read? On which format did their eyes adpat? Was it rock, paper, ...?

Rock lit with fire has a the most clam effect i can imagine.

Under the line, how many people were able to read back in the time ... 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Qrsr said:

If black would be superior to white background EVERY wikipedia/media would be black.

Haha, Wikipedia is one of those blazingly bright sites that I don't frequent much. If I have need to glean some of it's information, I get it and go. If the designers darkened that site up a little, I wouldn't complain. But I believe they're pretty much dug in with site design theme, kinda like Craigslist.

I don't like the appearance of the new profile page. Mainly these colors around the profile picture. I hate it. Aside from that It's fine the other changes but please at least give the option to restore to the standart pattern of colors and remove the glow, colors around the profile picture.

Never mind about my last. As it turns out, I wasn't crazy. My browser was. The banner appeared after some time with a few page refreshes. It's acting funky right now. I can't even edit my previous post. When I click 'edit post' it just keeps spinning and spinning until it times out and asks if I want to wait or close the page.

Anyways...

44 minutes ago, zloybelka said:

example2.png.76e9bd2ee57de237ebd342c8cb9a6c22.png

Also I'd like to point out how inconvenient the new 'x days ago' counter for update date feels. Seen this on other sites, it's never useful.

If the actual date is of interest, you can place you curser on it and the date will be revealed.

• Thanks 1