Have you just been banned/kicked ?

Zniky

Hi,

I am banned since yesterday. I hoped it was 24 hour ban because yes it was´nt 100% correct what I did.

I took the J10 and fly direkt to the carrier on Dragon Valley and tryed 3 times to shot the BH which was starting. After this I left from the carrier and fight against a AH-1Z. About 2 Minutes later I was banned. ADMIN Arch3r was maybe the one.

I feel now very very sorry for killing the 5 people in the BH and would be glade to get unbanned on my favorite Server.

Maybe Mogambo can certify that I am 99,9% a correct Gamer.

R4p7or

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rap,

You must remeber NOT to attack the carrier! But i will unban you as i can vouch that you are good team player, and i'll put this down to a lack of concentration.

I will not remove the ban if you are caught again breaking ANY rule on purpose.

hi rap if you attack the carrier thats a ban. ok i see ppl doing it all the time and they get a ban for it. rap you are a good team player i don't think we should unban him for that. it's the rule

It's important to distinguish between a jet attacking a carrier which involves bombing and deliberately shooting at the decking of the ship and jets taking out other jets, helicopters and AA guns. It's allowed to shoot down jets and helicopters before they've taken off, but it's not ok to shoot at the people waiting for the jets and helicopters. I trust the admin's point of view when it comes to differentiating between the two.

Hi Arch3r,

did u ban me ? I shoot the BH about 1 or 2 meter over the deck. No one else was shoot. The US had no Flags to attack. I DONT attack the people on the deck and there where alot.

So please unban me.

I am now banned since 50 hours.

Re: it´s the rule.

I like your Server because of the rules and I do my best to respect them.

R4p7or

ok i did ban you and you did shoot the bh and some people on the carrier . if it was just the bh then that would be ok for you to do that. i don't know how to unban you it's up to Dark

• 5 months later...

sensitive subject :( what i like is that on GS you can attack the crossed out bases once all of the enemies flags are taken it adds to realism). As for planes (wake is a good example) people hate it being bombed on the carrier but because only the americans have a crossed out base (the carrier) it tends to happen and no-one stops them (on other servers). Due to the fact that people must feel that the airfield is there main base and they get bombed to fu*k. Its a difficult one because if a massive ship was park outside your island you would attack it. Now what ive done in the past as I dont fly planes much I have just taken planes and boats out as the cross the sea of death bettween the carrier and the horse shoe (the central area of water and the arty island). God is this for real limited areas on a Battlefield lol (is this war or a training game). Only jokeing far play is important. Now on other maps you can be acused of baseraping just becuase you chased a plane back to its ship or base. Also Arty on crossed out bases is annoying this should be dealt with by EA (very easy to sort, just make the arty icon dissapear when rolling the mouse over the base)

Second point about Wake 2007 there should be more distance created from the carrier to the island. you might say what about how unfair because you could never get a boat across the water in time ( but think there is an island of boats on 'arty' island) just a thought :D .

Gulf of Oman - taking out the ESSEX on ships- this is common and quite a skilled operation. If more people got on the two essex (i think there are) the planes wouldn't stand a chance. You must keep a bit of reality, that basicly bombers are for bombing runs so people shouldn't get angry when people are horing in vehilces because its war. (this is coming from more of an infantry solider) Its the repetitiveness of some players to keep using one vehicle and one technique that eggs me off big time.

I agree with Dark0ne its the skill of an admin to identify the idiots and distinguish between the unlucky and the evil ones. (also for me being an admin is not about ego tripping)

I agree with Dark0ne its the skill of an admin to identify the idiots and distinguish between the unlucky and the evil ones. (also for me being an admin is not about ego tripping)

That's correct, but you must admit most players out there on public servers cry like little baby's the moment their team doesn't play like a team and their driven back to their last uncappable base. Hey its war out there, what are we supposed to do, wait outside as a nice nemesis and wait till you come out and play!?

Hell no, attack them. If you would really play as a team that situation a) would not have occured b) if the others are better you could make a well sustained breakout (spawn on squad leader) c) sneak around, stop getting killed by the inevatable (karkand hotel anyone)