Have you just been banned/kicked ?

Zniky

Agreed with smidsy. certainly in Golf of oman. What the hell is everybody doing on the ship the fisrt few minutes? 2 people are needed for the planes, 2 for the attack helo, and maby 4 for the BH. That leaves about 20+ people to start on land.

So what should happen as a plane attacks the USS Essex (yes 3rdegree, the Essex is not the name of the gun, but the name of the ship. The gun is called a Goalkeeper, it is a Dutch invention, "borrowed" by the americans who then called it a Phalanx), is.... nothing, it fly's by, drops bombs hits nothing, because everybody is fighting on lnad.

That this doens't happen is their own stupid mistake. I must agree that is will get annoying when an MEC character keeps shooting the pilot, who try's to respawn, over and over again.

for wake this is a bit more of a problem since it is VERY difficult to get on the main island with a boat, the chopper is there to fast as are the tanks. But raping the Essex can be very difficult if there are two goalkeepers (;)) ready to gun down the J10's

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gun is called a Goalkeeper, it is a Dutch invention, "borrowed" by the americans who then called it a Phalanx), is.... nothing, it fly's by, drops bombs hits nothing, because everybody is fighting on lnad.

I love this quote for the CIWS phalanx from wiki

Sailors often refer to the CIWS as "R2-D2 with a hard on" due to its peculiar shape.

HS

:rolleyes: Right interesting about the essex and all that. Funny phalanx is also a division in the Roman army the ones with the long spears :P Anyway Me and Montana Kicked a player called "Steffan" several times due to the fact he was shooting the planes at the begining of the round so no one could get in. Now we were about to ban him when he promtly left. We only held on due to the fact that he didn't kill anyone just annoyed everyone. We both told everyone why he was going to be kicked and Montana translated to someone in German. Montana then stayed on for about an hour to make sure it ran smooth.

I think both me and Montana broke our kicking virginity last night ;)

Somone did say "at last a server that is monitored by Admin" "thank god ill be back tommorow" ;D

:rolleyes: Right intersting about the essex and all that. Funny phalanx is also a division in the Roman army the ones with the long spears :P Anyway Me and Montana Kicked a player called "Steffan" several times due to the fact he was shooting the planes at the begining of the round so no one could get in. Now we were about to ban him when he promtly left. We only held on due to the fact that he didn't kill anyone just annoyed everyone. We both told everyone why he was going to be kicked and Montana translated to someone in German. Montana then stayed on for about an hour to make sure it ran smooth.

I think both me and Montana broke our kicking virginity last night ;)

Somone did say "at last a server that is monitored by Admin" "thank god ill be back tommorow" ;D

Congrat's on breaking your 'kick' cherry. Sounds like you and Montana are doing a good job of policing the server. ;)

Thats exactly what you need, happy players. They will generate some word to mouth publicity what eventually can only be a good thing for GS

Yes good job yesterday degree fair judgement and the (german) players enjoy that when iam translating or say the rules in German.So Dark when you give the ok i write in German some Rules in shorty.So i can translate

that faster for the players.And thx for doing that quick Server changes everything yesterday were ok the Teamplay was Amazing i have since the old days not so many good days in BF2 but yesterday it was fun.

Greetz