The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thanks everyone!

Oh! So having a drivers license has brought the masculine tendencies out. Ooo! You're more like a man than you may think. You may just have been suffering from fear of being beaten up with someone else three foot long penis. John Wad Holmes could blow himself.

I have had plenty of masculine tendencies even before I got my driver's license, thank you :P And if anything, I'd be happy if I would be beaten up with a long penis.

Only after I read Pagafyr's last post I understand what you were on about. :wallbash: :psyduck:

Anyway, congratulations! *is glad he doesn't lives anywhere close to Croatia* :tongue:

We are even now :P

Thank you, and don't worry, I'll do a trip around Europe eventually. I'm also moving to Wales in a month, I'll be closer to the Netherlands then :D be very afraid.

Thanks everyone!

Oh! So having a drivers license has brought the masculine tendencies out. Ooo! You're more like a man than you may think. You may just have been suffering from fear of being beaten up with someone else three foot long penis. John Wad Holmes could blow himself.

I have had plenty of masculine tendencies even before I got my driver's license, thank you :tongue: And if anything, I'd be happy if I would be beaten up with a long penis.

Don't mind me. I'm just an eight inch. It's never gone anywhere except for in the vagina while I was aware of what was going on. I had some weird bar/tavern experiences and apparently girls aren't the only ones who have had done to them drug rape.

When I was drugged by those female/male Hermaphrodites, "drug rapists asshole's" I might have had my whittle penie mingled with spittle and shyte. I know about laboratory chemistry, did since I was a little boy, and if you knew what I knew you would be afraid of putting yours or anyone else's anywhere but a clean virgins vagina. Not even a the Hawaiian princesses maids in waiting gave up their virginity to sailors or a commoner of likes of Captain Cook without a great deal of resistance!

Thank you, and don't worry, I'll do a trip around Europe eventually. I'm also moving to Wales in a month, I'll be closer to the Netherlands then :D be very afraid.

Just remember to drive on the left (read: wrong) side of the road in the UK. :tongue:

Seriously though, just because you're legally allowed to drive now, doesn't mean you actually can drive just yet. Really learning how to drive takes a lot of time and practice.

My advice: If you haven't bought a car just yet, get some shitty old car with a crappy manual clutch first. Even if you can afford way better then that. The chances of getting involved in an accident in your first year of driving are just way too high to spend your money on a nice car.

When I got my drivers license, I bought a piece of crap Impreza (which broke down after 9 months) for only about 900 euros or so. Surely enough, it took only 2 weeks before I had a (minor) accident in which I damaged the rear bumper. Not a single f*** was given that day.

Problem with eyefinity i found out is that the 3rd and second screen have horrible tearing and refresh rate problems, no vsync on those screens.

Hm, if that's the case, I suppose I can put up with Surround. Surround doesn't support multiple resolutions, so my center widescreen monitor gets stretched to 1280x1024. It also rearranges Rainmeter and my desktop icons every time I toggle it off.

Diablo 3, when they said arcane power for the first time instead of mana, it completely threw me away from the game for a day. Also sense when did Deckard Cain have a blood relative??. If he did she would have been the first victim of diablo, or killed.

Edited by Thor.