The last poster wins

TheCalliton

lol//??

I dont know if this game was made in 1986, then it was one advanced game. Any suggestions sheogorath. No OKay.

AGH! No way I used to have this on megadrive it's cool, now got it on my emulator :D

Actually no, mine was SUPER Fantasy Zone

Edited by Ironman5000

place currwnt esp in folder, step two place i win esp inside folder skyrim crashes.

the speed pf wheni post is weird.

place currwnt esp in folder, step two place i win esp inside folder skyrim crashes.

the speed pf wheni post is weird.

Does this count for a post?

You have to admit though, big dogs are the best. I mean, not for getting run into by, but in general they're just so good. :happy:

I'll probably make a pack one day (once I have a few more) so that should negate the multiple .esp issue. :smile:

Yeah they are. :tongue: My knee is still feeling weird today though, which sucks.

It's not really an issue of having too many .esp files, since I really don't have many mods installed anyway, the game just runs pretty poorly so I thought I would avoid getting overloading on items this time and stick to quests and things I wanted to try but never got around to.

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/aaB9tT0.gif

ok, this made me spew beer out of my nose. :armscrossed: pass the napkins please