The last poster wins

TheCalliton

On the drive looking at all my old job haunts along the way I saw people doing yard work, cleaning up last Autumns leaves. Work is out there if you want to work outdoors.

Have you tried to get paid for up close and personal remodeling work lately ?

Sure there is plenty of possible physical jobs you could start to under take.

But who's money is going to spray like a garden hose onto your person for showing up ?

Which is pretty much what the state of construction WAS coming to , unless the crew contained illegal immigrants. Not that all legal american citizens charging for construction labor are lazy ... just a lot of them.

And having witnessed that for so many years ... I can't help but feel glad it is over :ninja:

Which it is most definitely over ... Lolz to the people that think they can continue in that.

:confused: :confused: Nothing much to say right now, i need to go for a walk...

I can understand with how much head room you have with your system.

It literally sucks the air out of the room ...

Careful those vortexes of virtual world coupled with reality moments don't suck you in.

Walks are a very good medium to re grasp reality :geek: :pirate: :cool:

But probably nothing compared to my experience of drilling water wells , which helped me re grasp reality back in early 2000 ?

I recommend it for the brain , but not the back ... :pinch:

On the drive looking at all my old job haunts along the way I saw people doing yard work, cleaning up last Autumns leaves. Work is out there if you want to work outdoors.

Have you tried to get paid for up close and personal remodeling work lately ?

Sure there is plenty of possible physical jobs you could start to under take.

But who's money is going to spray like a garden hose onto your person for showing up ?

Which is pretty much what the state of construction WAS coming to , unless the crew contained illegal immigrants. Not that all legal american citizens charging for construction labor are lazy ... just a lot of them.

And having witnessed that for so many years ... I can't help but feel glad it is over :ninja:

Which it is most definitely over ... Lolz to the people that think they can continue in that.

I imagine that construction (similar to cars/trucks) is somewhat affected by the quality of what is on the "secondary market" (used cars/trucks or in the case of houses ones that aren't new home construction but also aren't fixer-upppers). Even if only a portion of the COVID deaths result in a house coming onto the market there still will be a glut of houses for a while. Plus people will still be trying to recover financially.

I remember my last time to Daytona for the 500 in 2009. The year before there had been quite a few foreclosure sales down Daytona Beach towards Ponce Inlet light. In '09 there were only a few that weren't carrying signs at the front drive. Keep in mind that neighborhood isn't "suburbia" ... these were high end homes for the most part.

As is often the case when sailing ... the ride is less comfortable once the wind starts easing.

Edited by Striker879

The house's where people lived that die from this pandemic will likely be kept off the market until the owners deaths are forgotten history from the Covid-19. Once it is declared cleaned out old wooden ones will be termite food, plastic houses' will be a very small sized ant called sugar ants, their colony of ants acidic waste breaks down even Visqueen, or for some people the corvid-19 will be the reason the house's will be burned to the ground.

Otherwise the empty houses will sit and rot until the facts about the house's owners are forgotten. All the possible tenants are already gone. None of the jobs that were closed down at Wall-mart are reopening until the covid-19 inoculation is approved. New York City has only a 1000 testing one vaccination so far. New York City has almost all the major doctors and lab techs playing in their field from everywhere around the U. S. and Canada. A vaccination may not work or even if it does it still won't reach here for a year, maybe.

None of my old haunts have anyone living there. That's why I call them haunts.

I'm not looking for work for me. I am looking to see if any of the young people living next door who have been crowded into a house and a small camper they created into a house are finding work.

I offered jobs. I said to the youths, I have got jobs available, and I pointed at my little plot, waved my hand for them to see. I waited for them to recognize the work I gestured toward. I even have the old ice house needing some roof work, and a car that needs to have parts replaced.

Lawn care, garden tilling, building maintenance, scraping old paint off, refreshing the house's coat, etc., etc..

One of the others had a leader of them and he said, He didn't see any work. I looked at him and saw in his eyes what he thought work is.

None of them knows a thing about construction, garden tilling, soil management, or farming ranching. Nothing' outside of stocking shelves, unloading trailers, and standing at a checkout counter taking the money, credit card, or food stamps for purchases.

If you're looking for a foreman to teach you all about ranching and farming, My Mom left me with the task but sold the ranch. I am living in what some folks call a ranch hands shack. The only company I had lately was a spider, that realized I was vacuuming out the space and decided to move before I could get the bug catcher and give a free ride to the outside.

@ Striker

I am specifically talking about rehab of older homes (50 years old atleast)

younger and new homes are fodder for the people I am talking about that do not really produce a product for the money paid comparitively. Not all though , and the ones who don't produce know who they are.

Older homes are a different scenario , which often an under exprienced person can f*#@ UP.

Causing added Cost .

I specialize in circumventing those pit falls , and pass the savings on to the property owner at a more reasonable rate. Hence I have never needed to advertise in order to ply my trade.

:confused: :confused: Nothing much to say right now, i need to go for a walk...

I can understand with how much head room you have with your system.

It literally sucks the air out of the room ...

Careful those vortexes of virtual world coupled with reality moments don't suck you in.

Walks are a very good medium to re grasp reality :geek: :pirate: :cool:

But probably nothing compared to my experience of drilling water wells , which helped me re grasp reality back in early 2000 ?

I recommend it for the brain , but not the back ... :pinch:

I perfected the fan curve on that case of mine. She Idles around 45c on a regular load. XFR2 regulates it pretty well. She overclock on here own to, no need to overclock, it does it for you. 4.2ghz is as high i seen it overclock on its own, it idles around 3000.0mhz

Edited by niphilim222

I'm signing off. I have been getting the same signals that I had when people didn't know that I had green stick fractures in a bone in my leg. They were punishing me because they couldn't see what was wrong with me and because they didn't see anything they thought I was faking it.

They didn't send me in for an X-Ray the day my leg bone got the green stick fractures. Some of the stuff they did to me for three whole weeks after it was broken gave me a new sense, a new kind of awareness. We probably all have it, but mine got queued in more often and reached maximum focus from having it happen over and over for the 3 weeks I had to endure all the different stuff they did to me.

I am going to stop communicating on the Internet; until the feelings stop. Because if they do, while I am off the air, than I will know where they are coming from and won't come back here. If it's coming from the neighbors I'll still be getting the sense of distrust and fear after a time. If it's because of covid-19, for whatever the reasons that the small minded people can imagine, I'll know.