The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ill save you the trouble of wonder ing

It is your GuFF The oOOmpa within your soul

I need someone who can write fallout lore stories .

Do you want the job Paga ? Cuz I know you are well more than qualified.

I'm signing off. I have been getting the same signals that I had when people didn't know that I had green stick fractures in a bone in my leg. They were punishing me because they couldn't see what was wrong with me and because they didn't see anything they thought I was faking it.
They didn't send me in for an X-Ray the day my leg bone got the green stick fractures. Some of the stuff they did to me for three whole weeks after it was broken gave me a new sense, a new kind of awareness. We probably all have it, but mine got queued in more often and reached maximum focus from having it happen over and over for the 3 weeks I had to endure all the different stuff they did to me.
I am going to stop communicating on the Internet; until the feelings stop. Because if they do, while I am off the air, than I will know where they are coming from and won't come back here. If it's coming from the neighbors I'll still be getting the sense of distrust and fear after a time. If it's because of covid-19, for whatever the reasons that the small minded people can imagine, I'll know.

Paga know this ... in the short time we've begun to get acquainted I have enjoyed your company. You probably don't know how many chuckles you've given me, or how many "why didn't I think of that"s or how many "I'd forgotten about that completely"s. Trust me there have been more than reflected in my posting history.

Be well.

- Edit - All hail the Bringer of Gooey Balls!!

Paga still wins!

Edited by Striker879

Ill save you the trouble of wonder ing

It is your GuFF The oOOmpa within your soul

I need someone who can write fallout lore stories .

Do you want the job Paga ? Cuz I know you are well more than qualified.

I'm well enough, that my old mind knows a few memories which are adrift in the library side where the cliffs leer up at the building with it's teeth of rocky crag, smiling while it waits for the day when the rocks supporting my books of all those from my past fall and feed it.

And you know the basis of story ... StarCraft

Why is that a problem?

Now you touched a nerve. StarCraft is still in the box, shrink wrap undisturbed, waiting for the one who claimed we would meet again in the realm just out of the Eye of the Sun's sight.

I'm signing off. I have been getting the same signals that I had when people didn't know that I had green stick fractures in a bone in my leg. They were punishing me because they couldn't see what was wrong with me and because they didn't see anything they thought I was faking it.
They didn't send me in for an X-Ray the day my leg bone got the green stick fractures. Some of the stuff they did to me for three whole weeks after it was broken gave me a new sense, a new kind of awareness. We probably all have it, but mine got queued in more often and reached maximum focus from having it happen over and over for the 3 weeks I had to endure all the different stuff they did to me.
I am going to stop communicating on the Internet; until the feelings stop. Because if they do, while I am off the air, than I will know where they are coming from and won't come back here. If it's coming from the neighbors I'll still be getting the sense of distrust and fear after a time. If it's because of covid-19, for whatever the reasons that the small minded people can imagine, I'll know.

Paga know this ... in the short time we've begun to get acquainted I have enjoyed your company. You probably don't know how many chuckles you've given me, or how many "why didn't I think of that"s or how many "I'd forgotten about that completely"s. Trust me there have been more than reflected in my posting history.

Be well.

I am thankful I could find memories I could share.

I worked late into the night, struggling with what I know. The ritual of the blood, as right is left, I felt it leading me in the ritual to awaken the inner warriors who defend us all. For even I sensed they feared this one more than any other before me. At 11:34 AM MDT I rested their fears launching them to hunt through the arteries, vessels, veins, and capillaries looking for any of those...

Gooey balls which can walk down walls.

I figured it out ... Flat land so you can auto navmesh. With the uGridsToLoad extended. Presently the new map I'm making will need 9 . ( thats 4 either side of the players current cell location )

And probably will be easy to go bigger with the land being bland.

StarCraft here we come in the NV engine / Lore . But I'll need some story weaved.

Presently with the securitrons ... have to go kick out some scally wag human sqatters.

That have moved into the area ... and the robot controlled area does not like it.

That's where the story begins ... a story told from the side of 3 different factions.

Robots

Humans

Creatures