The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

• 3 weeks later...

lol cute :P

Orcs Must Die! 2. Even better than the first one. Maps are sweet, upgrade system is sweet, and the Sorceress is just plain awesome. Wish I had someone to play co-op with though :( Hopefully they'll have a random co-op server with later patches :)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

It's getting a bit boring. Quests aren't that great, neither is the dialogue. Weapons/armors are ok, combat is fun but repetitive, imo.

Overall, good but somewhat lacking personality and gets boring quickly.

It was meant to be an MMO but it turned SP, and it really feels like that. A SP MMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason I seem to remember it getting slated but can't figure out why? The combat is so much better!

Everyone who played both games has different opinions on the matter. :teehee:

I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins for like tenth time. :whistling:

For some reason I seem to remember it getting slated but can't figure out why? The combat is so much better!

Everyone who played both games has different opinions on the matter. :teehee:

I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins for like tenth time. :whistling:

Ye i've done it about 3-4 times and it didn't get old, it has to done though with all the different scenarios.

I mustn't be all that familiar with the DA2 romance system because my male hawke char just made out with that healer mage companion...who is also a guy! :psyduck:

• 3 weeks later...
Firefall, its a really great MMO game for people who like Sci-Fi stuff (like Jetpacks) and the great thing is that its going to be F2P when it comes out, you can apply for the beta at www.FirefallTheGame.com (or simply googling it)its really great so far (there has been 2-4 major updates so far) and there is quite a lot to do in it. Everyone should really check it out!