The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

Bad Piggies, got it for PC of course. It's so fun :D Physics are well done and I don't know how many times I've laughed my butt off watching my contraption get destroyed :P

edit: Woo, got Overlord and Overlord II for $5 on Steam :D My friend let me borrow the CD of Overlord years ago, only got to play it for a bit. Haha, now I remember how funny it is :) Great deal.

Edited by Illiad86

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Beatles, a range of their songs across the whole history of the band. Interesting to listen to the different styles and changes in their music.

• 5 weeks later...
Took a break from the fallout games for skyrim when it came out... and i JUST got back into them.. reinstalling NV now after having some mod issues when i installed it last night but yeah.. I miss my fallout games.. and ii'm a mod junkie.. so i'll be all over these games again

• 2 months later...

Replaying Unreal Tournament.

Tweaked the ini file slightly. 1920x1200 (Not to mention AA, and AF) is much better than the memories of the past I have in my mind. Feels odd. That despite that it hasn't really aged at all.

Right now been modding and playing both Oblivion and Skyrim also been playing a lot of Finalfantasy XIII-2 and Resident Evil 6