Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion

Dark0ne

In response to post #16162200. #16162375 is also a reply to the same post.

You don't know they're all kids, and you don't know how many mods they are downloading at once.

The issue seemed to effect only newly added files, so this lengthy explanation doesn't really answer the questions I have. Edited by Goliatron

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back on it all... I know shouldn't be surprised at the number of people complaining, but I was. I'd somewhat be able to understand "new users" complaining, but I did not expect veterans and frequent users to be complaining. Patience is key and naivety needs to stop for me.

(That was a bad rhyme...ha)

Well that explains it but why does this post read like an apology? Most of us are freeloaders (myself included) we're not owed anything, the people complaining would be the epitome of entitled first world babies and what kind of noob downloads multiple mods at once?

That said, it's actually kinda cool to hear that Skyrim's got a crap load of new players, some of them will turn into new modders!

Anyways, appreciate the update and thank-you all for your hard work to keep the Nexus almost trouble free and us all neck deep in mods.

Edited by misanthropic79

Thanks for the update Dark0ne. Can't wait until the issues get resolved so that I can get back to downloading mods at full speed, but I'm not one of those guys that download a gazillion mods at once, hehe.

Edited by KamranMackey