Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyrim have great mod poser plus/poser hotkeys! I use it to creat screenshots with player and NPC. But if I want use creature, how I can pose him? Poser plus didn't work with creatures/monsters. There any way to force some pose for creature (of course creature pose)?

Edited by DmitryXYZ

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning all,

I plan to have an essential unique Hagraven in my mod. I search for a way to make it a possible follower after beeing a tough enemy. But i have no idea what's possible.

Ā 

Prefered way would be -> Allow to speak to her after the player has defeated/knocked her down (or 'if possible' speaking to her should only be possible if a special necklace is worn)

Is that makeable? Is there even an animation for a knockdown of an hagraven?

Ā 

Ā 

One more regarding scripting: I'm using a move static script from DarkFox127, which works pretty well. Now i tried to move "Water1024murky" with it to get it drained.

It moves the water fine, but only visually, ending with the player swimming mid air. Does anyone have an idea what i could add/change to the script?

Solved, TG08Water1024, is movable.

Edited by JPTR1

Ok thanks dylbill that might be helpful! Any idea if it is possible to make dialog available only when wearing the necklace?

Maybe there is a situation in Skyrim where you have to wear an armor/outfit to interact with someone? Some kind of disguise script i could manipulate.

Ok thanks dylbill that might be helpful! Any idea if it is possible to make dialog available only when wearing the necklace?

Maybe there is a situation in Skyrim where you have to wear an armor/outfit to interact with someone? Some kind of disguise script i could manipulate.

Check out the marriage dialog. The player cannot initiate conversation about getting married without wearing the Necklace of Mara. I'm also pretty sure it is just a GetEquipped condition check in the dialog.