All Newbies Read This Before Posting

Switch

It is an Android app, as I said. I know Nexus is not an App Store, but I've seen other not-mod uploads. At least wallpapers, pics, music and videos. I have not seen any mobile app, and that was my reason for asking - I could not see it clearly allowed neither forbidden in the rules, but I did not see it out of scope, if other Skyrim-related-non-mod-uploads are ok. If it is not allowed, ok, that's all. Thank you anyway for your quick answer.

Maybe you could add an image of to the imageshare and point people towards the store where they can get it, you won't have to repeatedly explain how to install third party non market apps that way either, maybe throw a QR code into the description.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will probably upload a demo video showing how to connnect Skyrim game with my app using 'Character Export' mod. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still got 'em Bben ... click on Nexus Profile (left side of profile page, lower down the list) and then kudos are up in the top right. I took the liberty of dishing one out for you (or we can count that one as from me, as I agree reading the rules deserves some sort of award).

No problem ... Dark0ne and the coding team have been busy hiding stuff in lots of new places ... trying to keep us young I guess (as in the 'you can't teach old dogs' type thing).

• 2 weeks later...

What's the ruling regarding Account Sharing, like for a brother on another computer?

The rule on account sharing is: "Don't!"

From the Terms of Service:

Creating a new account

You have the ability, as you register, to choose a username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. You agree to never give your password out to another user of the site outside of the administrators of the site for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to never login to another account that does not belong to you. People caught sharing their accounts will have them banned from accessing the site and every attempt will be made by the administrators of the site to make sure you cannot create a new account.