The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiderman TAS i was quite surprised how close it was to the original 1994 series :teehee: I called every scene in the movie, OH, oh i know whats going to happen :teehee: just watch. Well Except for the very beggining :teehee:

When you already know of the plot, it kind of removes the whole surprise of it all.

Edited by Thor.

I liked the original one a lot, heard the reboot was pretty cool :)

The Secret Life of Nikola Tesla. Pretty good for an early 80s movie. Left out some of his most coolest inventions, but still a good movie depicting his rivalry with Edison.

Ironman 2 with my family last night. It was absolutely nothing like I expected, I hadn't watched a Marvel flick before, but I really liked it, albiet for reasons I didn't expect. The film's main merit was it's pacing and humor, both of which made it quite a lot better than it could have been-I'd had low expectations going in, but came away having really enjoyed it. I'm not much of a movie buff, but wednesday is normaly the bad-tv night in Australia, so this was a nice change. Very funny indeed.

Last movie I watched was as one I chose as supplementary material for my final year exams, 'Waltz with Bashir'. An interesting enough animated movie based on Israels invasion into Lebanon, uses real stories and interviews, which is cool. But... I probably wouldn't have ever chosen to watch it had not circumstances forced me to pick a movie akin to it haha.

the last movie i watchede was the Dark Knight rises, man it was a long one, two and a half hours.

Buthe end well i have something to say, but there was a disclaimer at the beging of the movie, kind of explained it.

Big spoiler please if you haven't watched the movie yet, don't look :mellow:

One Batman has lots of explainen to do when he returns to Gotham City. 2 the bomb was on auto pilot at the end. 3 possible sequal and batman explainen why hes not dead O.o oh and robbin two has explainen to do as well, i mean how did he find the bat cave, unless was told of location 4 also cat woman and her return as well.

Edited by Thor.

Ice age 4...yeah...Im just a kid ;D Johnny English Reborn and The Dark Knight Rises :D The three most recent. Ice age 4...wasn't as good as the other ones...Dark Knight rises was fantastic but the ending was..somewhat predictable and Johnny English Reborn is really funny. ;D Edited by AnotherAverageName