The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

Wall E and that's more like what would possibly happen if the people of Earth ever have a huge outer ship to live in. One big enough to hold as many people a major city like London, New York City, or the most populated ones like Bejing at 21.54 million (2018) or Hunan at 67.37 million people in 2014.

Can you imagine a mother ship with 1.4 Billion humans with babies, all ages from child to adults to senior citizens, all living on a Mother (outer space among the stars) Ship like that?

The thought of that many people in a Major Mother outer Space traveling Ship reminded me of the movie 'Independence Day', when the two lead characters in the acquired alien space craft enter the aliens Mother outer space ship.

China has the worlds largest population of 1.42 billion, followed by India with 1.35 billion children to adult to senior citizens.

Billions of aliens, in an outer space ship not just 1 or 2 billion,

The movie Independence Day showed us a space with

Billions of aliens all living in a Mother (Outer space) ship.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- and if there was more than one ship they'd end up fighting each other as soon as one ran out of coffee filters.

Last movie I seen was Seven Samurai, it'd been a while since I watched it.

Ooo! I'm going to insure that aboard the ship for single old farts space station we all use a Espresso' machine ladles instead of paper coffee filters. :laugh: And Bidet's! So we don't need toilet paper.

well, last movie i watched was Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring (i know, it's old and weird, but it's a classic, and i love it)

i think it's pretty self explanatory what i think about it, but if not, i'll say again: I LOVE IT!!! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

always were a LOTR fan

Classic, as you said.

One of my favourites... picturesque scenery, beautiful music score, action and fear, emotion and imagination... it's got the lot.

i saw it in the cinema when it came out and the only disappointment was that it didn't follow the book, you know bits missed out, bits altered for 'artistic/economic' license. I know all films do this but to me TLOTR is sacred (all hail Tolkein). I read it first at 12 years old and know it off by heart (more or less). Leave out the barrow downs or Tom Bombadil, Old Man Willow? The scene at the ford is wrong, too. Rant, rave, kick, scream... that's better. I've expunged (most of) that from my system.

It's still a great favourite of mine, as are all of the LOTR films.

• 2 weeks later...

End Game was the last movie I watched. It was disappointing to me what Marvel did to the characters. That and there's little left that interests me. I think Disney is going to find out the hard way how much Robert Downey Jr was carrying the whole franchise.

Took the time to watch Wonder Woman the other night. I'd given up on the DC films after BvS so I went in with low expectations and was rather impressed! Definitely the most solid DCU film out there at the moment.