The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had dreams in which I awoke from a dream. Sure, lots of dreams I swore were real. Even to the point I had to recollect my memories as it took a bit after waking to realize it had been a dream.

I wonder if the 'you' from the dream also wakes up to realize it was just a dream. Who knows how many times 'we' swapped realities, eh? Maybe, right now, I'm the 'me' from the dream and the 'me' from reality is in the dream now.

Dreams aren't 'real'. But we have memories of them. Are those memories real, then? Are any memories real, or just imaginations? Are we living in a Dark City? Does anyone remember the way to the places we used to go? Is your train passing by the station you need to get off?

I had dreams in which I awoke from a dream. Sure, lots of dreams I swore were real. Even to the point I had to recollect my memories as it took a bit after waking to realize it had been a dream.

I wonder if the 'you' from the dream also wakes up to realize it was just a dream. Who knows how many times 'we' swapped realities, eh? Maybe, right now, I'm the 'me' from the dream and the 'me' from reality is in the dream now.

Dreams aren't 'real'. But we have memories of them. Are those memories real, then? Are any memories real, or just imaginations? Are we living in a Dark City? Does anyone remember the way to the places we used to go? Is your train passing by the station you need to get off?

Real dreams are real dreams. Your Mother and Father already dreamed a real dream. They had you! Didn't they?!

Jimmy won't find this one interesting (in fact I think I may be recycling one of his) ...

- Edit - There you go Jimmy ... swapped it out for a live version.

Edited by Striker879

Jimmy won't find this one interesting (in fact I think I may be recycling one of his) ...

- Edit - There you go Jimmy ... swapped it out for a live version.

That's one of my favorites. Shame though, being left alone in the crib, with bars to keep me from falling out of bed, for hours while the other orphans were learning to prey on the weak and uneducated. Someone arrived to feed me, someone came by to prepare me for the day. Wash and change my cloth diaper. Until the day I could crawl the caregivers made there visit interesting so I got to know I had fingers and toes. And boy oh Boy! What they could with toes!
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy diddled on his fiddle, that little piggy jogged to the park and saw all the other piggies that didn't have a home. Piggies fighting, piggies hiding behind trees with guns and machetes'. Then what he saw made him barf up his breakfast after seeing what he saw some piggies doing. Something in the bushes. If you've never seen a couple of piggies mating...
He RAN to the Mall. Shopped for some parts and food, found what the Overseer put on the list and saw they was all filled with little check marks, and RAN all the way back to his Vault.
After he told the Overseer piggy what he saw and gave him the grocery stuff and the water chip the Overseer asked him about what he saw.
He described all that he had seen on his way from Northwest Glacier Park on his journey from the Vault 1x (second number is a secret still because it's is the only one that is safe anymore.) He had to get the Water refinery chip, at the Mall in the South East, in the North East corner of where Texas and Oklahoma meet. He had to go there and get the water computer chip from the Giant ants Vault there.
Of couse, we bombed them with a Neutron Bomb and their vault had lots of radio stations playing different tunes at the same time. All that music he had to bare, while climbing down using a rope, would drive any human CRAZY. Luny?!
The Overseer thanked him for the chip, told the hero he didn't want the other members to know about the horrors of the piggies outside the vault, turned him away, and locked our hero out. Out there with the other piggies that have been living out in the Wasteland was his new home.
I dreamed about the the last place I used to be the Head Overseer.
That place where all the military mental health patients are still sent.
Dream part starts here: The Camp David Asylum has only the sounds of the people that used to live in the empty rooms. Some of them had broadcasts still playing on their monitors and speakers that encouraged them to prepare for living outside.
The furthest rooms on the first floor from the 10 ton steel door to the nearest rooms were inhabited by the families who were in charge of the place. They were empty too. Mine too!
I heard two people groaning and breathing heavy in the last two rooms. Both of the rooms beds were messed up, blankets and sheets jammed in between the bed and the walls. The tape playing the looped sex sounds sounded so real I actually looked to see if by mysterious luck some couple didn't leave.
I hoped there might be a couple in the pile of bedding writhing in joyful bliss.
End of Dream.
Yup! Being the big overseer has its perks. Groink. Groink.
Have a great day at the place you live. We people of the Island of Doctor Moreau know what troubles you. As a half Grizzly bear and the other half of me being from the smartest animals on Earth (We still need an airplane to fly) I'm half pig.
I am the overseer of Camp Porkie Pig's vault now! There we experimented on humans to make better farmers, ranchers, and sheep Shepards. I know what it used to be like down on the Animal Farm that Georgy Porgie Porkie Pudding and Pie wrote about.
Mr. Orwell was one of the biggest lovers of the bible story about Job, but he couldn't bring himself to write his book about any more humans than the few who never told the human in question they were all test animals to care for our people.
Hey! Don't look so surprised!
Ask an Ant, any ant, and they will tell you all about WHAT A GREAT bunch of humans they made in their laboratories. Such good protectors.
And the Queen ant can tell you the story of just how she felt when she realized what she had ordered. She was so sorry for all the human men the lab ants made. They created humans with genitals. That one thing they had nothing to do with them was a horrible fate, because humans were too big they could not mate with Queen ant.
She was so sorry she made women out of a pigs jeans and t-cells, and that was the biggest mistake. T-Cells and pigs genes, all they wanted to do was hog all the men for themselves and make an army of men to go out and harvest food from All over the world.
In the 1950's the Queen ant finally tuned the Queen human females so all of the females only wanted to hog one gorgeous male to themselves and only mate with Elvis Presley. (He's still alive and well. And he prefers not to have to work two jobs; so all he does now... well! I'll leave that to your imagination.)
The first natural birth of a little baby human, that was a Queen, was born. Do you know how many human babies she made?
Why the Queen ant just pumps baby ants out like rice in a bowl of mushroom pudding. The first Queen human pumped out a thousand in her lifetime. One a day. For 306 days of their year. A year was shorter, because the Earth spun faster. So a day was only 22 hours 19 minutes and 49 seconds.
Queen ant quickly made the next copies of her Queen humans less and less like the small creatures, because she had more Queen humans than all the worker female bees the Queen Bee had. And all but 3 or 4 of her babies were female workers and gatherers in the Bee family.
My distant cousin is a beekeeper and he is friends with a Drone bee that has lived longer than a dozen drones this year. If you know what a Drone bees life is like... Well, it might explain what jeans you've got in you and why you're living alone.
The 1st Queen human crossed between porky and Tilda Ienstien, You probably heard of her husband Frank. Sally's girl for her first attempt at making us all full grown adults out of dead parts.
There was a shortage of tall Joes or she wouldn't have tried. The 1st Queen Human was not happy that she was being replaced by a Queen Human that looked more like a stick. A Queen Praying Mantis. Everyone respects them so they get their letters with Capitals. Queen PMs. You don't want to know how the letters PMS jokes got started. Believe me!
Why if the Queen ant had not altered females so they could only have one or two babies at a time, we would have had to use a Antenna-Bombs to seek out and wipe out the entire Queen human of the modern man family, instead of causing another Flood.
By the way! The Queen ants family lived on the Ark. Her distant cousin Queen termit had to restrain her urgues to eat too much wood, until the day that land was sighted.
If you read my past posted story that may still be in the archives of Nexusmods "I can't believe I ate the whole thing." about 'Noah and the Ark' you'd know, the rest of the story.