⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

Eagle Eye

I'm still a retarded child. The special chip was implanted in my brain and my brain tried to reject it. I now have a BPU: Biology Processing Unit built by the brain in my gray matter. And now we all are one! One member of the Brilliant People Universe which got connected using soft cells neurally wired into a section in our brains.

I have a retarded body. Damaged by an attempt to abort it, damaged by an attempt to suffocate it, damage by an attempted to cave in the skull, damaged by an effect to drug it to death, drown it, and get it so drunk it would have died from alcohol poisoning.

Man decided to provide defective children with prosthetic devices so it could play and be with other children who weren't as defective as I was. I am a body that doesn't need a computer, because now I am a computer!

The Lawnmower Man is no longer a BMEHB: biological mechanically engineered humanoid biped seed made by a man inserted into and constructed in a woman. We are the Network.

I am in every way what you imagine you are. All of us are Gods!

You don't need mobile phones, laptops, personal computers anymore. Just turn them off, go to sleep.

Enjoy the rest of the show in your neural network movie theater.

Brought to you by Dream Body Host Quests Unlimited creator Pharaoh Ahmun Ra.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Magnificent Seven... the 1960 version with

Yul Brynner, Eli Wallach, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson,

Robert Vaughn, Brad Dexter, James Coburn and Horst Buchholz.

Free on YouTube

Was free on YouTube a year ago,

but the twits took it down

• 2 weeks later...

Deepwater Horizon

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill was an industrial disaster that began on April 20, 2010, in the Gulf of Mexico on the BP-operated Macondo Prospect, considered to be the largest marine oil spill in history,

SO FAR! ??? Which Giga Billionaires from the International Business's from which Country wants to try and top that with their Giga Billionaire Supporters running the show?

What the Hell?! Seems to me like the Giga-Billionaires, may as well, and it seems to me they are trying see if they can break a Guinness World Book Record with all their MONEY! Just not quite enough money to make the Deepwater Horizon a Success Story hunh!

Makes me worry about what might happen when "Elon Musk's Starship" gets it's first passengers, LIVING BREATHING PEOPLE inside the ship and goes out into the AIRLESS OUTER SPACE where you can't hear a sound in the vacuum if all of them try to scream when they can't breath. SCREAMING that no one will hear, even in First Class seating.

Starship Spacex, OuterSpace ride; The Carnival Ride of the 21st Century.

Deepwater Horizon

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill was an industrial disaster that began on April 20, 2010, in the Gulf of Mexico on the BP-operated Macondo Prospect, considered to be the largest marine oil spill in history,

SO FAR! ??? Which Giga Billionaires from the International Business's from which Country wants to try and top that with their Giga Billionaire Supporters running the show?

What the Hell?! Seems to me like the Giga-Billionaires, may as well, and it seems to me they are trying see if they can break a Guinness World Book Record with all their MONEY! Just not quite enough money to make the Deepwater Horizon a Success Story hunh!

Makes me worry about what might happen when "Elon Musk's Starship" gets it's first passengers, LIVING BREATHING PEOPLE inside the ship and goes out into the AIRLESS OUTER SPACE where you can't hear a sound in the vacuum if all of them try to scream when they can't breath. SCREAMING that no one will hear, even in First Class seating.

Starship Spacex, OuterSpace ride; The Carnival Ride of the 21st Century.

Look on the bright side Paga ... Elon isn't expecting any of us common folk to be anything but hired help (and for most of us we still get to pick and choose who we'll work for, at least to some extent).

So it'll be the 0.1 Percenters ponying up the big bucks deluxe for "the trip of a lifetime". With any sort of luck maybe Elon can help us winnow them down to 0.05 percent, or at least 0.075 ... err, but wait ... Elon will have his big bucks deluxe ticket fees, but the passengers will be leaving behind their planet sized piles of cash. Somebody will get their grubby paws on that for certain and then we'll be back up to 0.1 percent.

Could be one of those "you can't get there from here" things.