The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last movie you watched thread
Twilight:Breaking Dawn 2

Must watch Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Before The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey premier in a few days :D so excited.... I finally get to see Bilbo's adventure and what actions he did, To get a special invitation to sail to the undying lands.

Rather 'interesting' live French version of a Lucky Luke story, a movie. I suggest a look at it but I warn you to expect some strangeness. Well done in many ways. Edited by Maharg67

Finally got around to watching The Dark Knight Rises. Enjoyed most of it. The internet rumors about whatsitsface becoming the new Batman have me confused though, coz there's a line about him being called Robin. But maybe I misinterpreted it because I was on my 6th beer by then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched Mr Poppers Penguins or something like that last night ... not as good as Green Zone on the weekend though ...

ahhhhh Mr Matt Damon, I so love your smile ... cuteeeeeee :teehee:

Edited by Nintii

Resident Evil Retribution on video. It would have been much better in 3D at the cinema but I enjoyed it quite well; one reason I did so was that I was only expecting a fast paced, action, special effects based adventure and that is what I got. If one does not expect any more than that I recommend the movie highly. :thumbsup: :tongue: :psyduck: