• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your Honor Series (available on tv shows torrent sites). I'd rate it 9/10. Bryan Cranston stars as a New Orleans judge who is forced to confront his own deepest convictions when his son is involved in a hit and run that embroils an organized crime family. As a storm of vengeance, lies and deceit threatens to engulf the entire city, Michael Desiato faces a series of increasingly impossible choices and discovers just how far an honest man will go to save his son's life.

Edited by RoccoDunhamm

"Prince of Darkness" by John Carpenter, then decided to watch the rest of his "trilogy of apocalypse". "The thing" who made me get very wary about the neighbor's dog, then finished by "At the mouth of madness" wich was my favorite before i watch "Prince of Darkness". This film tells so much things, I love the way the homeless people are brought round the church and in the street at the sight of everyone, like the denial you cant ignore anymore. And also about the egoism and stupidity of man, The reverand that brings the researcher there and who pass the last part of the movie hiding from the possessed ones, In the end he throw an axe in the mirror to prevent the anti-god to come in... then we can hear him say "We stopped it... I stopped it" after saluate the common effort he have the pretention to bring back everything on him. What about the young woman that sacrified herself to prevent the possessed girl to bing back the anti-god a little bit earlier? Will she be remembered? no... Now she will live in a dimension of torment, Dirty old f***er... And there is still so many things to say about that movie, Carpenter is definitely in my favorite realisators That lad is the filmic Lovecraft of modern days no doubt about that.