Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta and an Important Notice to Survival Testers

SirSalami

In response to post #37143570.

J_R_Knightz wrote: so how do we do this as well with mod organizer 2 i got the def ui ctd fixed with the update but this turning them on and after i leave the game and it turns them all off in the mod manager to where i have to turn those all on again and yet again even in game is a hassle are they saying to the community they dont want us modding anymore especially with the turning off achievements as well

When u use MO 2.0 check fallout4/MO2/profiles/(NAME OF YOUR PROFILE)/plugins. (DO IT AFTER U CHECK MODS IN THE GAME!!!)

It should look different, not a list, but a string with asterisk (*) before each plugin name.

Copy this plugin.txt to your default folder like c:\my document\users\ADMIN\app data\local\Fallout 4 (your default dir, where game keeps "plugins.txt") and paste (overwrite).
It worked for me. No more checking mods every time i restart.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37141235. #37143380 is also a reply to the same post.

maxeminem777 wrote: I got a really weird problem...everything works fine,but sprinting doesn't work.I changed the commands and everything,but no luck.Any suggestions?
KotovChaos wrote: some mods do that. I think it's an ini bug that some things cause. Maybe during all this patch mess some values got changed. Spring Cleaning talked about it some so you may start there for hints.

Try adding this to [Gameplay] in your Fallout4Custom.ini

fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0

In response to post #37144665.

Davinhi1 wrote: Don't release something until it's finished.

You need open betas, to get more data on what's wrong. Closed beta's aren't sufficient.

If you're using a beta, whether open or closed, you signed up to be a guinea pig. So, yeah, it's not ready. If you want to make it ready sooner, start approaching the GECK as a tester and not a player. Edited by ErosLogos

In response to post #37141235. #37143380, #37143860 are all replies on the same post.

maxeminem777 wrote: I got a really weird problem...everything works fine,but sprinting doesn't work.I changed the commands and everything,but no luck.Any suggestions?
KotovChaos wrote: some mods do that. I think it's an ini bug that some things cause. Maybe during all this patch mess some values got changed. Spring Cleaning talked about it some so you may start there for hints.
CrimsonRidley wrote: Try adding this to [Gameplay] in your Fallout4Custom.ini

fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0

this is caused due a settlement mod