This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

~

Ah yes, the censorship of ...checks notes... removing a tasteless ass shot from a place it had no reason to be while those wanting that shot can still just go and play the old game where it was never touched. durrr

And this isn't a request forum, this is a feedback forum related to site functionality and related issues. Post your requests in the forums they belong.

Would it be possible to not have the new notifications system inform me that there a new comments on my mod page when in fact the only 'new' comments are ones I made!

I make a reply to a user, pop to another site, pop back, oooh! I got two comments, but I can only find one, oh wait, the other one is the the one _I_ posted; which I kind of read, since I posted it:)

diziet

I've noticed today that absolutely brand new mods with few downloads and no endorsements are being listed in the "Hot Mods" section of Skyrim SE. It looks like a glitch to me. Would be great if that was fixed, because the landing page is looking pretty chaotic right now.

(Nvm, it's fixed, thanks!)

Edited by LHeureBleue

I went to https://www.nexusmods.com/games . But, there's no list of games there. No matter what I do, I can't find a list of games. I used both Firefox, and Google Chrome. Nothing. ... Help?

My best guess is you're blocking JavaScript. JS is required to show that list properly.

That can't be it. My signature page uses .js, and it's working just fine. Also, the list of games was showing up until recently. And I didn't change my settings any. So it must me something site related.

I went to https://www.nexusmods.com/games . But, there's no list of games there. No matter what I do, I can't find a list of games. I used both Firefox, and Google Chrome. Nothing. ... Help?

My best guess is you're blocking JavaScript. JS is required to show that list properly.

That can't be it. My signature page uses .js, and it's working just fine. Also, the list of games was showing up until recently. And I didn't change my settings any. So it must me something site related.

Must be something on your end. It works fine for me (Firefox). It even shows the misspelling.

We support the following 1,261 moddable games. To find the game you're looking for, use the filter below. You can also add up to 12 games to your favourites menu by using the dropdown menu on each game tile.

Would it be possible to have transferable mod profiles that can be moved from one computer to another. By this I mean I have started a game on my desktop upstairs in my game room, later I want to move downstairs for some reason and continue on my laptop. As it now stands I have to write down all the mods and versions I have then reinstall on my laptop. It would be a great time saver if I could generate a file from vortex with a list of mods used and links to download them. the file could then be burned on some form of data carrier i.e. thumb drive, DVD ext. or just emailed to myself. the info is all there in vortex and online in my mod download list. the ideal option for me would be a direct transfer from one device to another that allowed me to send a profile from one device to another in its entirety, then once the profile is transferred I can hit a button go off and make a cup of coffee come back and my second device now has a mirror of the profile on my first device.