This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

2 hours ago, Fastride2 said:

It has taken 20 minutes so far to download this mod and it says I still have another 30 minutes.

I honestly don't see how that's a problem. For the record, I'm an ad-blocking free user. None of my downloads here have ever exceeded more than a couple hundred MBs though. So my wait time wasn't as 'great' as yours. Maybe about 5 minutes or so? It could've been longer, I don't remember exactly. But whenever those were downloading, I found something else to do. 

Believe me when I say it, compared to dial-up download speeds of yore, under an hour to download 4GBs is blazingly fast. Flashback 20 years and that would've taken days to download on dial-up... provided no one called you on your only phone line. Then you had to start the download all over again after the call ended. Granted, hard drive capacity wasn't that great and things like removable media --SD cards/flash thumb drives-- were just in their infancy. But you get my point.

Come on, man, it's the interweb! There's theoretically a millinillion things you could do during your wait time. I just wanted to say millinillion. It's an accurate name for 10 to the 3003 power. Look it up!