This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

17 hours ago, showler said:

If it's like Chrome, it probably means that the tab has been suspended to save processing power until you click on it again.  In Edge the suspended tabs get a dull color compared to others.  Does the "pause" go away when you click on the tab again?

It does go away when I click on the tab, perhaps it's a firefox update, never saw it before.  Thanks

diziet

Over the past 2-3 days, CloudFlare Captia has fail-checked me for at least 4-5 times before giving the CheckMark of Good to proceed.

What I would like to know: What changed?

Did the site change something with CloudFlare?

Should I look at something on my end?

29/11/23 - update: CloudFlare gave me the green checkmark of goodness to proceed on the first attempt. Maybe the long haul across the pond - either way - is the issue.

Edited by daddyattitude
Captcha pass

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been asked and answered on the forums already, but now that the Nexus Forums are no longer linked to the Mod Pages (the Forum Thread button) will we see that feature come back, perhaps in some other form? Also, I see that the post count is also now missing when posting in the mods' comments section. Will that be back again? Or is the new format nullifying any post counts?

Edit: I do see a number under my profile avatar. Is that number based  on only the posts I have contributed since the new format? 

Mod page comments, image comments, video comments and article comments are now separated from the forums.  They are currently running on a hidden copy of the old forums, but will be migrated to a brand new system eventually.

Because of this the count of posts from those comment pages is separated from the count of posts in the main forum sections.  The count you see here is the total of posts you made in the main forums sections.  The count of posts you made in the various comments sections is no longer tracked.

When the comments sections are migrated to the new system they will be searchable again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know if they are planning to let us track new comments on mods we are tracking again? For some reason I dont have the setting in the picture a few posts back that says Track New Comments On Mods You Are Tracking. This really sucks as this is the main reason I even track mods.

EDIT: I think I posted this in the wrong section. It can be deleted. Sorry

• 3 weeks later...

If you go to the main website, then select "Upload a mod", (or follow this link directly) there's a section where it asks you to type the game name in. This will at first filter the selection list above, but once you've typed enough, there's an option at the end to add a new game. Select that, then follow through with the instructions.image.png.80152d374702fa55eb279159bbd9ef97.png

I had to do that with the Vendetta Online section, myself. Its been a while, so i'm a bit fuzzy on the details anymore, but iirc it was something like that.