SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once we get the appropriate hooks done in SKSE64 we'll make sure that SkyUI and MCM get completed. We are in regular contact with the SkyUI developers. Between the two teams we'll get it done.

OMG behippo! You guys are the best! You ROCK!!

*Ahem* Seriously, though, you guys just made everyone's day here. Correction, you probably just made our year. Thank you very, very much!

It's so hard to wait for the release of skse64 but i also enjoy reading behippo's updates here. i am so happy you have opened this thread! Your work and commitment is amazing...I do not find words of praise that have not already been expressed here. :D

one question though:

surprisingly I really enjoy playing SSE although some fundamental mods are still missing. I love its stability and skyrim never looked as good on my rig (I have the feeling I never properly solved the memory allocation issue in oldrim because I am surprised what beauty my hardware can handle all of a sudden without crashing).

but here's the question: once skse 64 is out will i be able to still play with my pre-skse64 saves or do i have to start new?

Once we get the appropriate hooks done in SKSE64 we'll make sure that SkyUI and MCM get completed. We are in regular contact with the SkyUI developers. Between the two teams we'll get it done.

You guys are gods among men. I'm probably going to give up on Skyrim SE for now. I'll just wait until SKSE64 and SkyUI is ready. Hopefully by then NMM will stop shitting the bed.

@mindmonkey Just bash your head on a rock til you get amnesia and forget about skyrim, then have a friend remind you about it when SKSE64 is complete. I'm considering that option for myself.

Yes, this would be the least it would take for me to forget about skyrim :) i kinda wish i would have heard about SSE AFTER the release of skse64. at least now i can fully appreciate the work and love that is behind these mods!

<3