SKSE

Lodbrok

not working for me, I get a "depot not used" and not sure where the manifest # is located?

edit: my daughter found those, but now we get encryption Key not found error

Edited by Colinpark

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: my daughter found those, but now we get encryption Key not found error

Ok... When and where do you get that message? In the console? When you attempt to launch, or...?!

Just try to start over by following these cleaner steps:

1. Start by pressing win+R, and then pasting: steam://nav/console

2. A steam console should appear now, just paste the following line: download_depot 489830 489833 911281757511576655

3. The v1.5.3 exe will downloaded to [...]steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489833

4. Just go to where the exe was downloaded and paste the old exe inside your root skyrim folder replacing the "new" one.

If it doesn't work, have Steam validate you game files (it will download what's missing...) Then start over.

Edited by vertikal

Unfortunately this morning SKSE is giving me this error

9lfedXo.jpg

And of course it don't work. The skyrim SE version is 1.5.16 (I check it), the skse version is 0.2.0.4 so it should be compatible.. nothing is changed, so I can't do a rollback, i think. What can i do to solve this problem?

Unfortunately this morning SKSE is giving me this error

9lfedXo.jpg

And of course it don't work. The skyrim SE version is 1.5.16 (I check it), the skse version is 0.2.0.4 so it should be compatible.. nothing is changed, so I can't do a rollback, i think. What can i do to solve this problem?

Actually, the runtime for SKSE64 2.0.4 is 1.5.3 Skyrim Updated just recently to 1.5.16 so 2.0.4 is outdated for the current version of Skyrim. You'll have to either 1) Wait until the SKSE team manages time to update SKSE64, or 2) Follow instructions posted previous to your post on how to download previous versions of Skyrim SE.

Also, Don't think this will be the only time this will happen if you have automatic updates set to settings to keep the game automatically updated. It's probably best to set it so that it only updates when launched through the Steam app, so that it doesn't update when using SKSE launcher. This is a mistake that I myself am fixing.

Edited by Charmanth

Sorry, but it does not seem very clear to me. I now have the version of skyrim 1.5.16 installed, and yesterday it was the same, so on the skyrim side nothing changed, just today I have this message and so I think it depends on SKSE ... Are you sure I have to reinstall the version previous to 1.5.16? I ask for security, I don't want not make any mistakes.

Sorry, but it does not seem very clear to me. I now have the version of skyrim 1.5.16 installed, and yesterday it was the same, so on the skyrim side nothing changed, just today I have this message and so I think it depends on SKSE ... Are you sure I have to reinstall the version previous to 1.5.16? I ask for security, I don't want not make any mistakes.

Skyrim was changed yesterday from 1.5.3 to 1.5.16... if you read the SKSE website, you'll know that the Skyrim run time for SKSE64 is 1.5.3 http://skse.silverlock.org/

From the site:

Current SE build 2.0.4 (runtime 1.5.3):

So yes, if you want to play with SKSE64 right now you have to downgrade a version. Or you can wait for the SKSE team to update SKSE64, which we don't know when that will come out.