SKSE

Lodbrok

MO2 works and is functional. I'd say its still preferable to NMM, though NMM is a very convienient and user friendly way to mod. Its got a few bugs but restarting the client usually fixes any and all of them. Its not as clean and slick as MO yet in terms of stability but hopefully someone will pick it back up and tighten the screws, if they haven't already.

I've used both NMM and MO2 for modding SSE and the only downside to using MO2 is this bug I'm experiencing. Otherwise, all the advantages MO2 offers over NMM are static.

I am pleased that MO2 works in a general sense - thanks for replying. I'm disappointed about the bugs, but they're also to be expected. I doubt MO2 will ever be worked on again though. Tannin works for the Nexus now, and is devoting all of his time to developing Vortex (the replacement for NMM). While it would be awesome to see someone else adopt the project (MO2) I don't think there are quite that many people in the community that could do that. I'll probably look into MO2 sometime in the future - as I love using the original Mod Organizer and dread using NMM at this point. Vortex will likely be the go to mod manager going forward though.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I note they are now at 2.04 Alpha, which means they have released 3 updates already. Thank you for the hard work and to anyone giving them serious input.

I'll bet at least one of those updates was in response to the CC going up for SE. If so, that shows they're watching closely and reacting quickly to game updates. Very encouraging.

I note they are now at 2.04 Alpha, which means they have released 3 updates already. Thank you for the hard work and to anyone giving them serious input.

I'll bet at least one of those updates was in response to the CC going up for SE. If so, that shows they're watching closely and reacting quickly to game updates. Very encouraging.

The 2.0.4 alpha is for the SSE beta only, ergo yes, they are watching...

From the reddit announcement:

I would like to thank eternity for his recent help and going above and beyond to get this closer to the finish line. This would be going up much, much later without his help.

It seems we have to thank this guy/gal if we didn't have to wait an eternity (https://www.myinstants.com/instant/badum-tss/) more for this to come out.

Edited by n@meless-one

great news they've started on SkyUI now!!!

http://www.pcgamer.com/skyui-launched-for-skyrim-special-edition/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

page on nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604/?

edit: was 2 days ago actually but had no idea just glad everyone is back :3

Edited by r0ck7y

Very odd, was playing SSE with SKSE64 2.04 happily last night, woke up this morning wanting to finish a quest, my shortcut was dead and SKSE64.exe was missing from the game files. Would not even let me copy and paste it over either, had to restart the computer and then copy and paste the .exe file over and everything worked. Not sure if it was my machine or some update was causing it?

Hey guys newbie here. Original Skyrim pc player of about seven hours, already running into trouble.

Everything was going good until i exited out to check something, then when i started skyrim up again and loaded my game i got a,

SKYUI error code 1.

Skyrim script extender SKSE is not running.

SKYUI will not work correctly.

This message may also appear if a new skyrim patch has been released.

In this case, wait until skse has been updated, then install the new version.

Im unsure of what to do. Both FNIS and EFF relied on SKYUI to work.

I cant find any info on updating SKSE. Im Using SKSE 1.7.3

Any help would really be apriciated