SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed for SkyUI64 soon :D

Schlangster said he would try to port it to SSE officially during the weekend. So we may see SkyUI already before next week.

Man that would be so cool. I cannot play without SKYUI. Cannot abide the vanilla inventory

QD Inventory is a decent alternative, which is what I've been using since SSE release. The Oldrim version works just fine, since it's only swf interface files (just like SkyUI 2.2 is). There is a port on the SSE Nexus (not by the original author), but I doubt that person did anything to the files themselves.

I'm a more minimal person, so I'm actually pretty happy with the way my Skyrim is going now without SkyUI. After SKSE64 is released, along with an official port of SkyUI, if there are mods that I really want to use that need those things, I'll download them, but not until then.

You can also still port the SkyUI 2.2 on your own, using this handy guide. It's not difficult, I promise. That should tide you over until the official release.

You can also still port the SkyUI 2.2 on your own, using this handy guide. It's not difficult, I promise. That should tide you over until the official release.

You can get SkyUI 5.1 running yourself with SKSE or just wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFl14TjmvrU

There is no English instructions I seen

You can port most yourself except if it has DLL or in some special cases.

Edited by TexMex477

We were already promised SKSE before. I seriously believe that SKSE will be available on Creation Club which is why it is being delayed. This is just my opinion and i think the mod should get paid for it.

Are you blind or trolling ? SKSE is out in alpha. Pay some f*#@ing attention.

We were already promised SKSE before. I seriously believe that SKSE will be available on Creation Club which is why it is being delayed. This is just my opinion and i think the mod should get paid for it.

That's not how the Creation Club works. If this were the case with SKSE, it wouldn't have been released at all in alpha, nor would they be making changes and releasing further updates based on player testing, they would have just released it in a finished state through the Creation Club. It would be a poor financial move, anyway, as people would continue to use the (free) alpha or beta builds, not bothering to pay the CC for the full release.

That's not how the Creation Club works. If this were the case with SKSE, it wouldn't have been released at all in alpha, nor would they be making changes and releasing further updates based on player testing, they would have just released it in a finished state through the Creation Club. It would be a poor financial move, anyway, as people would continue to use the (free) alpha or beta builds, not bothering to pay the CC for the full release.

I wouldn't be a move whatsoever as the exe would never be allowed on console.

now where did u get that impression from? i don't recall reading that the skse team had an arrangement with beth about porting the mod to cc at all. i thought there might be some legal issues if they did.

How would I go about submitting a bug report?

I think that SKSE64 has a potential memory leak, my MO2 is crashing and then skyrim is crashing after it. Skyrim either freezes and shows ~90% memory usage in task manager or it CTD with no error message. One time I got a driver stack overflow BSOD which I never got before ever but that only happened once.

In either case after skyrim crashed and I'm back to desktop, MO2 is not running anymore and/or its giving me an error saying it cant write files there is not enough memory or similar.

Edited by magus55x

Try to recreate the issue outside of MO2. Any report provided from MO2 can not be taken into account. Not only is it unfinished but it does things to the system that simply cannot be taken into account by other tools used for modding.