SKSE

Lodbrok

And now all together ... smiley_emoticons_kingu6xps.gif

P.S. ... It´s that simple: no SKSE64, NO Skyrim-SE (worth to play or even have a look on it).

We love you guys (Ian Patterson, Stephen Abel and Paul Connelly) !

And yes, would be nice if Bethesda threw some help in ... but I doubt.

The Publisher has his thumb on it and their lawyers won´t allow any precedence.

This to the 10th power, omg. Everything you guys do for the community is crazy amazing. I feel like it got to the point where, before SSE, everyone playing Skyrim, besides mod creators who used it, just thought of it as something that would always be there.

I think that SSE and the waiting for the SKSE for it, along with the nice updates you give, will help some people acknowledge the reality that there are people behind all of these great mods (not that everyone didn't know already).

So yeah, thanks!

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks guys for continuing to devote your time and effort to both Skyrim and Fallout. Without you guys doing what you do, so many mod authors would not be able to do what they do, and then I wouldn't be able to do what I do in game...

BIG FANCY THANKS

Looks more like a big times new roman thanks....

*goes back to lurking*

Oh hey look another one. This thread sure didn't have enough ignorants claiming bulls***.

+1 to that. Never understand why someone will take the time to post like AZrelightsky, when they could have read the update to answer their own question. Sheesh. Too much ignorance like that is a good way to get mod authors to throw up their hands in frustration and just stop. Can't blame a lot of them for doing that already.

They are all just lazy trolls. Ignore them.

Keep up the good work Behippo! (And the rest of the team of course.) :thumbsup:

Edited by Surwen

Hi guys, quick question and I'd appreciate any input (sorry it's not directly related to SKSE-64 btw)

In terms of modding the game, should I pick up the original Skyrim & DLC content or get SSE?

Cheers!

It really depends how long you'd like to wait to properly mod and play the game.

Dependinding on how many mods and what type you want to chuck in there the

original Skyrim is known to CTD(Crash To Desktop) a lot, does that bother you

a lot?

Many things are happening around this community due to the SSE release

regarding mods. I know I have both games. I modded the crap out of the original,

but at one point I got frustrated, so I went on a long term hiathus.

Now I'm back at it with SSE, and I've tried a lot of different things - but I really, really

miss Sub Surface Scattering, and a few other graphic modifications which isn't

available through ENB for SSE And looking through the forums about it

(enb boris: google it), it might never work.

It could become available through a combination of ReShade and Enb or perhaps

standalone.

Anyways, I'm not going to play or mod anymore before I see things on the next

level. I never finished Skyrim in the first place.

If some of what I wrote made sense to you, then I'm glad. Otherwise, don't mind

me. I'm just a scatterbrain.

Hi guys, quick question and I'd appreciate any input (sorry it's not directly related to SKSE-64 btw)

In terms of modding the game, should I pick up the original Skyrim & DLC content or get SSE?

Cheers!

It really depends how long you'd like to wait to properly mod and play the game.

a lot?

To be honest, I've never modded in my life and am basically converting to PC from console, so I'm not too familiar with crashes and the like, but ideally I'd like to start modding asap, mostly quest mods and the like to try things that I've not been able to experience.

But yeah, that all made sense, thanks!

Cheers!

a lot?

To be honest, I've never modded in my life and am basically converting to PC from console, so I'm not too familiar with crashes and the like, but ideally I'd like to start modding asap, mostly quest mods and the like to try things that I've not been able to experience.

I would have to say get OldRim for now. Skyrim SE is the future - but it is not here yet. The Skyrim SE Creation Kit still has major bugs. You can not even record new dialog for the Quests you want to write. You have to record them using the Oldrim Creation Kit - so you may as well start with that package. Certainly cheap enough now, and upgrade to SE in six months or so.

Cheers!

a lot?

I would have to say get OldRim for now. Skyrim SE is the future - but it is not here yet. The Skyrim SE Creation Kit still has major bugs. You can not even record new dialog for the Quests you want to write. You have to record them using the Oldrim Creation Kit - so you may as well start with that package. Certainly cheap enough now, and upgrade to SE in six months or so.

Thank you for your input :)