SKSE

Lodbrok

Just want to add my appreciation, this has been a great read, and inspiring... to see such giving people as those who provide all this awesome-sauce at not charge is truly brilliant. I realize you don't accept donations, but I am surely sending much good vibes your way! I hope Bethesda gives you all plenty of love and eases your work as much as is feasible, after all, this modding community is absolutely a core pillar to the unmatched success & popularity of Oldrim, and will surely be the same for SSE.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure, all the mods we have seem to work very well since they are within the original script. I have a lot less ctd in sse and I,ve got a pretty mean stack of plugins and mods... provided I always use nmm and not the main menu to install.

I'm just gonna stay chill as long as I can.

There are some choice skse mods in oldrim I want to come over to sse.

When the skse for sse comes out, we should have a party. Maybe the major modders will all get together to make a limited edition mod for the occasion.

Best of wishes to the dev team for this effort; may all your code be without conflict.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wtf is wrong with them

why they r not releasing this bulls*** Im getting bored here.

Oh, if you're such a mastermind programmer, please enlight them what they're doing wrong and how they can do it better... besides their real life of course.

As an IT Student myself... NEVER rush with programming, in case you want something properly functioning :)

Better learn some attitude and appreciate what others do.

wtf is wrong with them

why they r not releasing this bulls*** Im getting bored here.

I know. It's a Giant, not a Troll...

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae239/CON-Troll/Giant_NSiT.jpg

Seriously, though, the vast majority of us love what the silverlock team (and the SkyUI team) has done for us. We're very, very grateful that behippo and company are not only re-coding SKSE for SE, but are working with the SkyUI team to get that updated as well.

Edit: Well, I had a really funny image to share, but Photobucket is getting persnickety for some reason.

2nd Edit: FINALLY got Photobucket to work. Hope you find it funny. Just didn't want to do the Futurerama thing.

Edited by LeddBate