SKSE

Lodbrok

I just want to shout out a big thank you for the SKSE crew. I'm glad they are putting work into this, and I hope it's finished soon. I'll be checking back periodically, and I can't wait til the day I can play Skyrim SE with all the mods I loved most. Hopefully SkyUI is right behind it. SKSE helped me enjoy Skyrim like I never thought I could again. And with 64 bit finally allowing my computer to run it all out without the choke point... My body is ready lol.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you behippo and skse team!! You guys are awesome...lots of hard work through the years and looking forward to your knowledge for more to come :tongue:

Yes. Instead of this thread in the Skyrim SE General Discussion subforum, the official thread will live in the ModTalk subforum for Skyrim SE.

very nice, would make more sense in "mod" section anyways =)

do tell when the thread is live and running, i only follow this one for the time being ;s

i like your little updates here and there and about how things work :3

merry xmas, cheers

Happy Holidays all, and especially everyone on the SKSE team! I, like many others, eagerly await the release of SKSE64. It's going to be great to see what kind of jaw-dropping things mod authors can do in a more stable engine with more memory, and we have you guys to thank for it! I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say that we are extremely grateful to have such talented people taking the time to do such amazing work!

Edited by arecaidianfox

I have an inkling of the scope of the challenge you endure in sifting through so much of someone elses code.

The fact that it is accomplished on your own time by free will and with the only reward being the palpable but distant gratitude of so many faceless denizens of the internet speaks highly of your generosity of spirit.

We are often unjustly impatient and take the efforts of the Script Extending Team and many other mod creators for granted, you're unsung heroes.

Hopefully enough of us oft unworthy users and admirers can express out gratitude to make it all seem worthwhile.

Thank you very much, BeHippo et al.