CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

This is actually a very nice mod for the smaller sizes. But past about 50% on the weight slider the breast size just becomes absurd (in my mind). My character looked great at about 20%, but then I looked at Lydia...

So my question is, is there a way to automatically reduce the weights of all NPCs to half of what they are now? That would make for a perfect range.

[edit] Alternatively, how do you average two shapes?

Edited by zaraia

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay soo I'll shine some light on my new founding. The problem with the woodelf/ high elfs is your weights. Skyrim seems to be very sensitive to how you set up your weights. I re-weight the breast bone use one of my armors and i got it work with wood-elfs and high elfs. Its either your weights or the mesh it self. (I used the originally CBBE body which has a slightly different vertex count). But my i'm like 95% sure it is the weights. I've had problems in the past with skyrim not accepting boneweights. Also as soon i took my character clothes off as one of those races I got crash to the desktop. I hope this helps you isolate the problem.

I never did find perfect solution on what works on weights and what doesn't. Some Races accept certain weights while others don't. As far as i know off.

Its not the weights. It works fine if elf races are not nude.

There is a havok dependency that gets broken adding a bone.

A few of the havok files I'm unable to import nor decompile. I am guessing those files wont be available until the content creator. I'm still trying but I will provide an update and writeup tonight.

Let me clarify what i mean by the weights are bad. The vertex weights inside yours nif files you created are bad. Femalebody_1.nif and Femalebody_0.nif vertex weights don't seem to work with the elven races. The reason when people aren't nude everything works fine its because they aren't using vertex weights from Femalebody files. And i have tested this by re-weighting the original CBBE file with your breast bones and all the races work perfectly fine for me.

I've also notice that some of your vertex inside your files are weighted to four different bones. Which is a lot compared to normal vanilla meshes i've looked at that usual have less than three. If your not even willing to check this out I will say no more about it. I don't want to waste yours time. I'm just trying to help.

Edited by FallenJudge

Okay soo I'll shine some light on my new founding. The problem with the woodelf/ high elfs is your weights. Skyrim seems to be very sensitive to how you set up your weights. I re-weight the breast bone use one of my armors and i got it work with wood-elfs and high elfs. Its either your weights or the mesh it self. (I used the originally CBBE body which has a slightly different vertex count). But my i'm like 95% sure it is the weights. I've had problems in the past with skyrim not accepting boneweights. Also as soon i took my character clothes off as one of those races I got crash to the desktop. I hope this helps you isolate the problem.

I never did find perfect solution on what works on weights and what doesn't. Some Races accept certain weights while others don't. As far as i know off.

Its not the weights. It works fine if elf races are not nude.

There is a havok dependency that gets broken adding a bone.

A few of the havok files I'm unable to import nor decompile. I am guessing those files wont be available until the content creator. I'm still trying but I will provide an update and writeup tonight.

Let me clarify what i mean by the weights are bad. The vertex weights inside yours nif files you created are bad. Femalebody_1.nif and Femalebody_0.nif vertex weights don't seem to work with the elven races. The reason when people aren't nude everything works fine its because they aren't using vertex weights from Femalebody files. And i have tested this by re-weighting the original CBBE file with your breast bones and all the races work perfectly fine for me.

I've also notice that some of your vertex inside your files are weighted to four different bones. Which is a lot compared to normal vanilla meshes i've looked at that usual have less than three. If your not even willing to check this out I will say no more about it. I don't want to waste yours time. I'm just trying to help.

Right but I vertex weight them in 3ds max and I did the same thing for the dbarmor. What part of the weights are bad? I usually paint with combination weighting in 3ds max.

Hmmmmmmm Maybe I will try painting with simple 1 bone painting then.

I tried weight painting the Vanilla mesh with the new bones and that crashed on me too.

Maybe you can explain to me what you did that had the weights working on the CBBE mesh? This mesh is the CBBE mesh just modified.

Perhaps you can send me the .nif files of the CBBE mesh you reweighted that works with my bones so I can see what you did?

Edited by CherryHotaling

Yes I can confirm that the animation does glitch when standing as well, hand points to the ground and sometimes my magic goes in the direction of the hand even though my cursor is pointed upwards, this part of the glitch mainly happens in sneak mode but i have had it happen whilst standing up before, of course everything is fine in first person, but I don't like to play in third person unless it's a really hard fight.

Heres a file that quickly did weighted the breast(badly) of regular CBBE body. Just proof of concept. Its only the max weight file soo make sure your character weight is at 100%. The vertices that found that were bad in your file was mostly around the butt. Although i'm not sure if there is more. The but area is already weight to like 3 areas before the butt bones. It seem that you adding a fourth to list likes to break the rig.

Hope this is helpful. I couldn't spend to much time as I'm suppose be doing applications XD.

Such as when you weighting your bones. Make sure you check your weight table for the but vertices for any Vertex weight to more than three bones. I think what breaks it.

This file only works for max weight character because i didn't do the _0 file.

Here link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e2ee0zm96ek322y

Edited by FallenJudge

Such as when you weighting your bones. Make sure you check your weight table for the but vertices for any Vertex weight to more than three bones. I think what breaks it.

I assume it should support 4 bones per vert... oblivion did... :unsure:

the exporter will reduce any vertex weights containing more than whatever you set in the exporter as the max num of bones per vertex is ( default is 4), and should remove the smallest bone weight and redistribute that to the other bone weights, however things are slightly weird concerning how the exporter behaves with the BSdismember modifier, I wouldn't be at all surprised things go stupid if the exporter tries to reduce and redistribute bone weights when processing the export...

Heres a file that quickly did weighted the breast(badly) of regular CBBE body. Just proof of concept. Its only the max weight file soo make sure your character weight is at 100%. The vertices that found that were bad in your file was mostly around the butt. Although i'm not sure if there is more. The but area is already weight to like 3 areas before the butt bones. It seem that you adding a fourth to list likes to break the rig.

Hope this is helpful. I couldn't spend to much time as I'm suppose be doing applications XD.

This file only works for max weight character because i didn't do the _0 file.

Here link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e2ee0zm96ek322y

Ok I will look at your file tonight. I tested a weight only to the Breast area last night and it still crashed.

The thing I dont understand is the other races work why would weighting crash the Elf classes?

So I will check the Weight tables also. If this fixes it I will have to hug you hehe.

Edited by CherryHotaling