[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a tutorial, for moving adoptable children from Hearthfire, to a custom standalone player home. (as in, has all the special beds and chests and behaviors that a vanilla player home would have to make it adoptable, so it will be in the "I have a house in __custom__" dialogue when adopting.) I have seen a few mods that have this function. And I would just really like to learn how to do this myself for my own homes.

I have tried to figure it out on my own, but haven't had any success on getting it to actually work.

Please let me know if I need to clarify, and Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kia ora

I'm trying to learn a Little Max

I'm under the impression armor movment is in the armor skin right? that what tells it how to move with the body

I have been working on trying to make armors I like fit the UNP body for Skyrim, If I edit an armor for say a CBBE body (adding a smooth (2) and pushing/pulling the mesh to suit the new body without deleting the skin will it work and keep the orginal skit movments etc?. I have gotten armor exported, both _0 and _1 and weight sliders work, but the skirt splits when they work and does not fold like the orginal armor. For some reason the run animation won't load for me so I can't learn to weight paint the new armor. Is weight painting the only way to fix that?

Is there a tutorial explaining how to export say removing a CBBE body and replacing it with a UNP body without deleting that skin to keep the flowing movment allready weight painted in the armor, if that is indeed possible, or do I have no choice but to

Delete the skin

do a skin wrap

convert to a skin

add a dismember etc

load a run animation and weight paint frame by frame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all. i was wondering is there some tutorials about creating armor and weapons mods for skyrim for comlete noobs like me. i have lots of free times and i wanted to give it a try. I would need basicly all where to start and what software to use and some starting points how to it. Hope some1 still read this and can answer me. Tnx