Use of the "Report" feature

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy if....ah, who am I kidding, I'm happy regardless of what goes on here. hehehe.

The 1st post was updated to include links to existing tutorials related to this subject:

Tutorial: Reporting Uploaded Files

Tutorial: Reporting Member Posts

LHammonds

• 1 month later...
thanks Dark0ne but maybe you will add tutorial How To Click mouse button :)
Those tutorials are primarily aimed at people who are completely new to the Internet / Forums and/or English is not their primary language.

Looking at a web site in a foreign language and not knowing what to click on is a bit intimidating. Tutorials such as this allow for language translators to work...and the screenshots give clear indication as to which words / symbols to click on. ;)

• 11 months later...
So... basically with the new ip.board the report button can be used a couple of times? It doesn't turn different and I could click it again as if I never reported. Doesn't that give a lot of double reports :unsure: ?

Actually, this is no different from before when people could click the already red report button and submit an additional report. the difference now is that if more than 1 person report the same post, it'll just add another message to the existing ticket. While this might allow for a bit wider range of impressions about an offending post, it DOES NOT mean that everyone should be clicking an already reported post just to add their .02 Euros. So far it has not yet become a problem.