Use of the "Report" feature

I have a question and I hope, that I'm in the right topic.

I have uploaded BluesNewMaleBody and the question "Does this file contain adult only content" I have

confirmed with "Yes".

But yesterday a user wrote to me this message: :unsure:

"If this file is adult content only, shouldn't it be tagged as adult? Don't tell me you didn't notice."

Are there more points to check, when I upload my file, is there anything else?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I've had a PM from another Nexus user asking me to upload files that are no longer available on the Nexus. Should I be reporting this?. I've already said no.

Based on this, no reason to Report. Would depend on lots of things, including why the materials were no longer here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I just want to say Thank You to all the Moderators for running a nice tight ship. The Report button is an excellent (and very effective) feature that I've had to use on occasion. Cheers.

Recently when browsing the forums, I have been occasionally getting an error (502, I think). Not really much of a problem, just reload the page and it works fine, but today I got this error twice when reporting posts, before it gets to the page where it redirects back to the post. When this happens, does the report still go through, or does it need to be resubmitted?

In that case, would it be best to submit again just to be sure? Or would this risk duplicate reports cluttering up the system? (not really sure how the system works, or if it can be "cluttered up")