⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Trump

TheMastersSon

What a crazy idea I just had. First prove Trump should be in a Sanitarium. Let Judge Judy try the case. Have Ozzy Osbourne as the Prosecuting Attorney, and Marylinn Manning as his defense lawyer, (with Richard Kiel as a bruiser there to defend Trump from any bodily harm).

Ozzy can base the case on the fact Trumps acting like he's getting all his ideas while on the Crazy Train passing by the Berlin Wall, and Marylinn with Richard Kiel shouting from their graves Eagah every time Ozzy starts singing and does that laugh.

RIP Marylinn and Richard R.I.P. Unless of course they would be willing to come back and get another big hit in the Movie business.

Eagah 1962 Indie film/Horror

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More snow! Coming Soon. Really, the forecast for more fluffy white stuff is moving into the Midwest USA again.

And it just seems fitting to add now.

One of the cliche' I remember my parent's say when the ex U. S. S. R. and the U. S. A. were in talks and we were in the cold war status. Both sides are giving us all via the news companies a SNOW JOB! To keep us from getting comfortable, even in the Winter Time.

I don't know anyone I can say I want to fight. The only time I ever thought there was a real enemy, was because of the trainers preparing to send us into battle against an enemy they were sure was going to be one by the time the platoon became graduates. (except maybe the bully and older children who liked to take advantage of us when we were little children until I graduated from Marine Corps Boot I didn't think I had any enemies to worry about because in the Spring and Summer my parents always said, "They're just filling our heads with hot air trying to get the poor people into fights so they can call out their fancy army all dressed alike so they can play with their military toys.")

I guess I'm just going to have to go out and find a new REAL enemy? All those adults throwing around childish threats, pushing the miniature toy military stuff around on the big table with a map on it; and knowing full well it would be the ruin of the World if they even used 1/60 of the pile of nuclear warhead fitted rockets to fight a war.

So hey! Hmm? If I were a White Anglo Saxon Pagan who would be my enemy? Hmm? Thanks to North Korea's testing of atomic bombs and hydrogen too.. Who could I pick to throw a slightly radioactive snowball at?

More snow! Coming Soon. Who could I pick to throw a slightly radioactive snowball at?

** you're talk*** ***y ***bs ? maybe ?***? snow cloud ?

Best **##** give #$%^&*e idea's ...

This message will self destruct in 5 min ... 01

00ps 0nly parts did ...

The only uniting you do with commies is unite them with Jesus. At least thats what both of my grandfathers died doing.

Your Grandfathers died in vain, thanks to McConnell, and the Fascists in the Senate and House, who are enabling Trump.

Fascists have very little in common with communists.......

Fascists fight for ... Communists fight for... American Revolutionaries fight for... Germans fight for... French fight for... British fight for... Every Race, Creed follows, rule followers, and every color of people fight for...

All I can say is Fight for your Rites. No; not your Rights righty, not your leftovers lefty. Fight for your RITES!

The two prominent points of meaning connecting all the people who use them is, "Fight for"

The next in line is, "Take a Stand for something! If you don't take a stand for something then you're nothing. You're a NOBODY!"

Since all of us were born without a name, because someone had to give us one, we were all NOBODIES until somebody gave us a name.

Thanks Mom and Dad! Or thanks Chief! Or thanks midwife! Thanks Doctor! Thanks you invisible heavenly host or hostess! Thanks Lawyer I really appreciate you giving me a name so I could be a SOMEBODY; so I have something to fight for...

Another Fight for... Be a lawyer and fight for or against criminal cases.

Why doesn't the grass I mowed down get the idea why I am mowing and just stay short like I'm told to cut it? Why won't it OBEY?!

Don't do what I do! DO WHAT I SAY! Oh. Wait. Do what I tell you to do! No, A minute! Do what I showed you to do yesterday and mow the lawn again. I've got to get back to work in the shop. Mow the lawn. A right? I mean. Do you understand me now?

Wow! Giving a baby instructions to do some chore so we can continue to live our daily lives so we can all get some chores done is really hard!

I'm not taking anymore of your guff! Get back out their and keep that snow off the sidewalk! I don't care if it IS falling down faster then you can shovel it.

I want you out there shoveling snow while I ignore your mother and get some sleep for a change.

Get out there! Do it or Die!

(whimper whimper I'll probably die if I do keep shoveling snow in a blizzard)

I HEARD THAT. STOP COMPLAINING! Keep shoveling.

(I want to get out of here if she starts complaining about something. If he lets the snow build up in the drive way so I can't get my car out; I'm stuck here!)

Honey, let the boy in. He'll freeze to death out there.

YOU Too! I knew it! I'M LEAVING! (good thing he shoveled the snow off the drive way.)

Car starts up! Engine revved a few times. Car backs into the white blinding snow and disappears from sight.

Horns honky, Men yelling at each from their cars. Several car door slamming heard. More hollering is heard among the men.

The car appears back in the driveway. The boy is in the house looking out the window with his mother at his side. Man walks up to the house. Kick his boot against the door. Breaks it free from the ice. Opens it. Enters.

Last words. Every Guy in their cars from the neighborhood was out in the street blocking my way. I can't believe it! Because of everything and this snow storm I'm STUCK HERE!

Ah! Sir! You live across the street.

The only uniting you do with commies is unite them with Jesus. At least thats what both of my grandfathers died doing.

Your Grandfathers died in vain, thanks to McConnell, and the Fascists in the Senate and House, who are enabling Trump.

Considering you have no idea what they did nor the circumstances of their death makes your opinion irrelevant. Your statement however shows us all your character and sense of decency (or lack there of).

I don't remember reading anything about some guy named Hesus wanting people to send their enemies to where he lives.

I do remember that I read a book that says, "The winner loses all!" Including family and friends because the winner takes all and has no one to share with.

Many stories I have read tell me that my experience with money is correct. The good king and good queen come to the aid of their people by making the rich treasurer give up all that gold so they can share with their people.

The good president and first lady do the same. Get the treasurer and the tax collectors to let us have the gold we earned so we all might have some sharing and caring going on somewhere.

Don't come to my house without a snow shovel at this time though. I invested in fresh water and so far there is a lot of it in the form of SNOW! :laugh: