Words Of Wisdom!

niphilim222

There is no such thing as a racist. There are too many skin colors around the world for a white person to feel uncomfortable around; because white, I mean really white albino like white people, they are as intimidated by the fact white is not a color in the Rainbow and as black people are because neither is Black in a rainbow.

There is no such thing as a racist. There are too many skin colors around the world for a white person to feel uncomfortable around; because white, I mean really white albino like white people, they are as intimidated by the fact white is not a color in the Rainbow and as black people are because neither is Black in a rainbow.

And yet white is what you get when you combine all of the colours in the spectrum whereas black is the absence of light.

Better watch our step ... well and fully out on the thin ice now!!

Skin colour has been determined by nature with regard to where people were living. It's a geographical thing. Central Africa, much sun and closer to Earth thus dark skin for protection. No-one is born racist but a lot of people are brought up to become racist. Racism is a contradicto in terminis because we're all one race, the Human race. Racism comes from cultural differences that are misunderstood and/or feared.

No thin ice here, unless you harbour dark thoughts that you fear you might accidentally express.

I'd still force racists to go for a dip in the Black Sea. Just to see the reaction.