Illusion of freedom

Mudran

Hmm with no freedoms with the pandemic is the freedom temporary is a no go.

It's ...

Don''t forget! :mad: What Striker879 wrote! :tongue:

Practice your Illusion magic. :dance: And join the Fun! :teehee:

I don't know Paga ... Illusion just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore for me. I'm thinking of leveling up Alteration and see if that makes a difference (and if that doesn't do it either then maybe Conjuration ... perhaps a companion or two??).

You're free to conjure up companions.

Freedom. Number 1 still reminds me that I didn't know the magic to make another child for each of us to share the wisdom we have to share. She and I were 4 and 5 when we kissed. Our first kiss. Then I was put in the dungeon before we could meet again and have always been down here with all the books, games, and toys others have left behind. Her family sent her off to school to become a teacher. She found another to teach and forgot me.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ...

I don't know Paga ... Illusion just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore for me. I'm thinking of leveling up Alteration and see if that makes a difference (and if that doesn't do it either then maybe Conjuration ... perhaps a companion or two??).

- Edit - Ya skip Alteration ... I'm going with

You are going on a rocket? I can understand 'social distancing', but, this seems just a bit over the top........ :D

Oh for peat sakes ... you all nearly said what the magic user of today is for crowd control.

Coercer !!!

That was my mage in EQ2 , But my main was still a Warden.

...which has lesser abilities for animals similar to a Coercer.

But NObody ... has better Roots than a Warden , hence crowd control might be as good with healing to boot ?

It's ...

- Edit - Ya skip Alteration ... I'm going with

You are going on a rocket? I can understand 'social distancing', but, this seems just a bit over the top........ :D

If it takes a rocket to get where I want to be ... then so be it. All I ask is that Barbara be there waiting.

Oh for peat sakes ... you all nearly said what the magic user of today is for crowd control.

Coercer !!!

That was my mage in EQ2 , But my main was still a Warden.

...which has lesser abilities for animals similar to a Coercer.

But NObody ... has better Roots than a Warden , hence crowd control might be as good with healing to boot ?

... ~ Striker takes Paga's advice and casts Invisibility and quietly leaves Mk rooted in place, looking for a crowd to control ~

Hehehe

We've gone from knocking with wood to knocking on wood. That's progress of a kind. I regularly knock on wood. Just to check if the desk is still there. Knocking with wood is another matter. No axe and even no trees worth chopping. Chewing at the lot will only get me an indegestion and my teeth got weary from all those pork chops and chicken bones. I should have rolled them instead, those bones. I could have foretold my future. And then make a wish to forget it again. Can't remember if I ever forgot something not worth remembering.

I opened the window to let the air in. After seeing all those pretty girls on the boob tube I opened the window to let some fresh air in. Burrr! At least now I don't have to take a cold shower.

Back to playing a boring game, "No Man's Sky" It for miner's and those who know, well, what we bore for. Ore you happy? IS EVERYBODY HAPPY?!

• 1 month later...

People can only be free if they are protected from their potential oppressors.

Who's the biggest potential oppressor for a worker but his boss?

In which social class do you find the highest rate of psychopaths? The bosses.

For your info by the way: everytime a dictator makes a coup d'état or a purge he's helped by the police, the army the justice and the medias, in other words ; no dictator never made any coup d'état by creating a welfare-state like no dictator never made any purge by nationalizing a company.