Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, but your sister becomes so nice you get overly paranoid and suspect the actions of everybody.

You even wonder what your cat is plotting when it snuggles with you and purrs.

I wish I could ban all the twits that post crappy "bimbo" pictures in Image Share.

Granted, the image share becomes a barren, desolate place and the Nexus admins decide to remove it completely.

I wish I could magically teleport my assignment to my university without having to drive there.

Granted. You fall asleep on your keyboard and wake up with ugly, red, nearly square marks on your head from the keys.

I wish all these mosquitoes hadn't snuck into the house.

Granted. Your house is now completely filled with cookies, with not enough room for oxygen, leaving you to suffocate and die whilst reading this.

I wish that I had a nice phone.

Granted. It's so nice that you can't bear to tear yourself away from it for actual face-to-face conversation. Soon, everyone thinks you're a douche for speaking to them only through your phone.

I wish this form I just filled out was a web form, instead of a paper one I had to write on and fax.

Granted. You walked out the door and walked to the movies. Got hit by a bus crossing the street, however.

I wish I could play music super loud without the sound-waves leaving my apartment.