The shaming of non-premium users needs to stop!

Modb is now better than this site. Nexus used to be the best.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it :P

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Nexus. Your greed puts you in the same row with Bethesda and others alike. This once great website has fallen to s***. I rather find an alternative.

Bye

And another valued customer goes out the door. Two and a half million to go and we're back at square one... the HORROR...

Dear Nexus. Your greed puts you in the same row with Bethesda and others alike. This once great website has fallen to s***. I rather find an alternative.

Bye

And another valued customer goes out the door. Two and a half million to go and we're back at square one... the HORROR...

... the K'sharra has come true!!! The horror ... the horror!!

- Edit - Ya I know, smells cheesy as heck. Damn rats, always skirting about in the shadows.

Edited by Striker879

Bye

You'll be back soon enough considering there is no alternative.

Bye

What about your own AFKmods ? Is it not an alternative ?

Bye

Does AFK mods have ALL the mods and games on it that the Nexus does?

Bye

It's an alternative for my mods, sure, but for the size and scope of EVERYTHING on Nexus? Not even close and highly unlikely to ever be.

So maybe we need to know what kind of alternative the now deleted user was thinking of :P