• 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 70-80
    • 81-90
    • 91-100+

Interesting poll and interesting results.

Iteresting post count " 0 " are you going to keep it there ?

Posts in a few forums don't increment your post count. :D

Also, I see I need to change my vote here.... I seem to have moved up a category. (well, ok, down really.....)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I see I need to change my vote here.... I seem to have moved up a category. (well, ok, down really.....)

Thanks Hey ... now I'm wondering about what the order shown in the list means.

Does closer to the bottom hold any implications? Should I be worried when I need to take that one more step down to a lower rung?

Does closer to the bottom hold any implications? Should I be worried when I need to take that one more step down to a lower rung?

Hhmmm.... Closer to the bottom? Means we are getting old. :) I hear that's hereditary. We can blame it on our parents. :D

ooOOHHhhh Noooo are we at the bottom rungs of society ? Which makes sense since the younger have more to live for ?

Buttt!!! I am reminded of that story back in the 90's when they had problems with adolescent elephants raping and killing rinos.

Because they were relocated away from their herd and older/wiser member role models.

Hmmm what would humans relocated from their older wiser role models look like ... tumbler ?

Ya I know ... just asking McGuywer ... if they planned on keeping it that way by only posting in these non post counting sections ?

Sort of a badge of honor ... hey look at me ... my post count is 0 hehe :laugh:

Hhmmm.... Closer to the bottom? Means we are getting old. :smile: I hear that's hereditary. We can blame it on our parents. :D

Well at least it's not as I feared then ... that last rung on the ladder that goes down 6 feet is the one I'm not eager to find (though I'm resigned to finding it 'someday' ... that ill defined day that tends to just pop up unannounced from time to time).

Howdy ... good to see you around again ... err I mean me being around again to see you :cool:

I've been keeping an eye on you since you've resurfaced Mk (the ones that I have that don't have any of that 'evil' stuff in them ... nothing to fear here).

Howdy ... good to see you around again ... err I mean me being around again to see you :cool:

I've been keeping an eye on you since you've resurfaced Mk (the ones that I have that don't have any of that 'evil' stuff in them ... nothing to fear here).

OIC ... and you're from up north ... so that might explain the cold breeze over my shoulder :huh:

Hehe lol ... but I guess I better disclaimer the tumbler comment.

I have never been on tumbler so I have no Idea ... and am just a victim of rumors :ermm:

Peeps with ~Evil~ in them eh ? You mean like that wordsmith formerly known as Pagafyr ?

And his evil plan to turn pizza into a breakfast cereal ?

A couple years ago, I would have been confused. Would I put my tick in the 61-70 category, or the 70-80 category. I guess it would be a choice based on attitude and whether you feel 70 years young or 70 years old.

Now it's much easier. I am well into the latter.