Where are we at with the redesign?

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #29709330. #29710115 is also a reply to the same post.

setiweb wrote: The lead singer from Genesis? Way to go! Guess he's branching out.

;)
onabee wrote: I doubt that this is THE Phil Collins ;) Or?

That would be Peter Gabriel. Phil Collins' only place is behind the drums. :c

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #29703180. #29703420, #29703790, #29704160, #29708335, #29708520 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: And Paul wasn't joking about reading all the surveys. He even printed them all out, highlighted relevant parts, and left the dossier at my house: http://imgur.com/a/EXYIj
Elianora wrote: Dedication :thumbsup:
sonogu wrote: Is there a non imgur version?
I just can't open up anything from imgur :)
Dark0ne wrote: I'll give you the text version. It's a picture of the dossier with the highlighted text shown, along with the thickness of it. Not sure how much paper was used, but it was quite a lot.
Eiries wrote: jesus tapdancing christ.
Gamwich wrote: Lets have a moment of silence for the poor trees who sacrificed their lives for this endeavor. ;)

Thanks Paul, Phil, Dark0ne and all Nexus team :)

another website I use for recipes redesigned their site as well. I HATE it! Sure, it looks pretty, but the search features were extremely stunted. I can search for recipes with a specific ingredient, but it won't let me then narrow those results down by recipe type (e.g. slow cooker). (Also won't let me search for slow cooker recipes and then narrow results down by ingredient). I've contacted the website and they've confirmed that they don't have that feature (even though they used to).

anyway, my point is, PLEASE don't do anything like that! those of us who might be described as being at least slightly ocd will still want to have control over that kind of stuff and feel confident that we are getting the proper results for which we searched!

and speaking of getting proper results, I am pleased that an issue that I reported over a year ago was fixed (I don't know when, but thanks! ), though I notice that there are a couple of other search features that don't appear to work properly (there is one on the mods site and another on the forums site). I hope those will be fixed with the overhaul!

thanks for all your work (and I LOVE the binder and highlights and all that! )

Edited by danielleonyett

For bringing stories to life and giving me a lot to think about while I journeyed along the path of the wanderer, lonely and scared, my thanks goes out to all the coders, voice actors, musicians, story tellers, modders, and marketteers for all the memories that had loose ends I was looking to find a way to join them together with a band.

Thanks Dark0ne.

Pagafyr

Edited by Pagafyr

It is so cool to see Robin(Dark One) building this team that is going to make gaming for us all an awesome experience. I am so excited and with fallout 4 and soon to be Oculus Rift around the corner. Not too mention frostfall 3.0 coming out soon for skyrim. The level of immersion in these games is going to get really awesome really fast once the fantastic modders in this community and around the world get a hold of em. This is indeed an exciting time to be a gamer. Thanks Nexus and the community for making my gaming awesome.

In response to post #29703180. #29703420, #29703790, #29704160, #29708335, #29708520, #29710270 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: And Paul wasn't joking about reading all the surveys. He even printed them all out, highlighted relevant parts, and left the dossier at my house: http://imgur.com/a/EXYIj
Dark0ne wrote: I'll give you the text version. It's a picture of the dossier with the highlighted text shown, along with the thickness of it. Not sure how much paper was used, but it was quite a lot.
Gamwich wrote: Lets have a moment of silence for the poor trees who sacrificed their lives for this endeavor. ;)
SydneyB wrote: Thanks Paul, Phil, Dark0ne and all Nexus team :)

Good job Paul

In response to post #29703180. #29703420, #29703790, #29704160, #29708335, #29708520, #29710270, #29712570 are all replies on the same post.

SydneyB wrote: Thanks Paul, Phil, Dark0ne and all Nexus team :)
EWM333 wrote: Good job Paul

That is a lot of pages... I'm rendered speechless by the dedication of this guy!

In response to post #29709330. #29710115, #29710200 are all replies on the same post.

setiweb wrote: The lead singer from Genesis? Way to go! Guess he's branching out.

;)
Fequois wrote: That would be Peter Gabriel. Phil Collins' only place is behind the drums. :c

That was even better when it was posted an hour ago. Congrats.

In response to post #29709330. #29710115, #29710200, #29716855 are all replies on the same post.

;)
Fequois wrote: That would be Peter Gabriel. Phil Collins' only place is behind the drums. :c
janishewski wrote: That was even better when it was posted an hour ago. Congrats.

That was even better when it was posted an hour ago. Congrats.

You read all the comments? That only leads to insanity and gets your knickers in a twist. Case in point.