Some user files tabs with 20+ mods have no or missing pages, and other issues

Faelrin

Something must have been "corrected" somewhere. I revisit the link posted earlier and now I get 5 pages off the bat for all 90 mods. Should be noted that I am currently in the same regional area as the OP. May have been an external factor at play. Who knows... *shrug*

Well testing this with all blocked tags removed (again using AlienSlof's account first), and then sorting by asc fixes it for me (though clicking on the account name from one of the mods below and opening it up in a new tab seems to have the same results of showing the correct number of pages, only if the tag isn't blocked). Adding back just the tag Sexy/Skimpy only for now to test things out again, causes the issue to surface again. Removing it again causes things to work intended either through changing the order of sorting (asc or desc) or right clicking on the name on one of the mods below and opening it up in a new tab again. Doing all of this just on modern Firefox (after clearing all history, cookies, etc, and then signing in) again. Same settings and no addons as before. So it seems all along the issue is tied to the tags? Can anyone else test this out with this particular tab? I may try this in my other browsers but I'm wondering if I actually need to though.

I also went back and tested it with sleepytigereye's profile, and if I leave all tags unblocked, everything works as expected. If I block Sexy/Skimpy only, I get some pages removed. If I go back to blocking all the Skyrim body mods in addition, back to one page for all games.

Can't believe I didn't think to try any of this first. Of course that isn't the most ideal solution either for long term. Edit: To add because ideally I'd like to use the tags to block things while searching through category, but if I click on a mod author's account to see what other mods they did, and just because they may have some mods that I have tags blocked for, it shouldn't be causing the number of pages to break under the profile's user files sections, at least on my end.

However the issue with inconsistent tag blocking still occurs. Checking KURESE's page for example, with the CBBE Bodybase tag blocked (and/or all the other Skyrim body mod tags) should have multiple mods showing up with the message, because several of those have been tagged with that one. But none appear to show up with that message as expected. Back to throwing on just Sexy/Skimpy only and some mods that have it, correctly display the message, but several others do not display it as it should.

Like I said I only tested all this with the modern Firefox for now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the results are the same again in my other browsers (on my laptop here and mobile).

Edited by Faelrin

adding sexy/skimpy tag to blocked content, then going to her profile, user files, I still see 158 files, spread over 5 pages...... but some of them have the 'blocked content' notification, yet are still in the list.

I'm not really sure what to say here. I've tried and I can't replicate the issue (I used Waterfox, but it's basically the same thing). I will say, however, Firefox tends to come with a bunch of "privacy" options that break our site in various ways.

If you change the game selector to "All games" and back to "Oblivion" does it show correctly?

I don't think Firefox settings have anything to do with it. I see 90 Oblivion mods with Firefox 89, and super aggressive cookie preferences and uBlock Origin running. I don't use anything like NoScript though, which is known to break a lot of sites, not just Nexus.

Pretty sure it is tag blocking preferences. Once I re-activated my blocked tags, the aforementioned site went back to showing only 2 pages.

This is what I've experienced as well.

Can any of the other folks that have been posting here test this as well to see if this is just on our end or not? Thanks.

I guess when I get home I'll also edit the op to have this information too.