When you request a mod you have to realize this forum is more of a mod ideas forum.
Truth be told the chance of your mod being made is beyond extremely slim as most mod makers are busy with their own projects and ideas are a dime a dozen with every one thinking theirs is "teh bestest idea eveh!".
If you really want your idea come to life you are best to learn how to mod yourself.
Check out the nexus wiki and Google for many very helpful guides to get you started.
Things to keep in mind when starting to make mods for the first time.
- Start small, do not jump into wanting to make a complete overhaul with no mod making experience.
- Realize it can be time consuming but rewarding in the end.
- You do not have to release every small mod and change you make, a lot of the time they have probably already been done.
- Mod for yourself, not for fame and glory but because you want something and will hopefully enjoy it.
In regards to mod teams, if you are thinking about doing a large project and attempting to recruit others to help.
- Do some work beforehand beyond just the idea/concept, people want to see you can actually contribute to a team you are trying to form.
If you just come with an idea and no real preexisting work done the only people you will get wanting to help will just have ideas and no experience to.
- Realize that it is very common for teams that do get off the ground to not go anywhere either, be it differences of opinions and direction to disliking other members.
Good luck and have fun modding is the main thing though!