Why is no one making my mod request? The reality.

micalov

:wink: You missed a couple good ones:

*antisocial

*i'm a robot

*to monitor human brain activities...

*I'm not into sports, so I just sit around and do this stuff all day.

*I got banned from Youtube...

*I use this as an excuse to hide from daylight

That's the role of "etc..."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to the Mod Request but I can seem to start a topic.

So....

When I put in the cc player.modav destructionpowermod [#] the Area of effect damage of the cloaks spell is affected as well, it is possible that only damage in cloak spells to be increased but not the range? Is there a mod out there that do as such?

• 3 weeks later...

I miss the Old nexus :( where small time request like simple retexture and simple armor cutting are easily taken and finished

The fact that EVERYBODY only makes presets now is living proof that nobody really knows what they're doing, honestly.

Preset, after preset, after preset, after preset, after preset, after preset, after preset!

Even the followers are starting to look ridiculous as hell (lack of good body textures, no real detail, and plain faces, virtually none of the females even have a bush..urm...) every now and again, somebody will shine with a cute looking follower.

But most of the time ALL modders dish out to you are, 'not what you asked for' but "what they want you to have"

And then what, Bethesda wants to make paid mods?! For what? Lol, so we can be given a high qualty mudcrab? Lool af dudes! XD

The struggle is super real... :P

Edited by lefttounge

• 3 weeks later...

it's not easy trying to make a mod with a lack of experience but again its harder to find a good modder to help you too so not a lot of people know what they are doing and need help even then it's hard to find modders than want to help you!!!!!

Sorry for the rant but to be honest it is not as easy as the other modders make it to be even if you know what idea you want but you don't know how to texture the mod properly

@bradster555

Most modders think you owe them something, that you should bow to them, simply because they feel that because they 'took the time' to give you a mod (that you didn't even ask for or even ask them to make you)

You need to be gracious and bow.

They remind me a lot of the Thalmor, actually... L_L

Me and my shield brothers fought them back in the day. Man, what *holes they were...

And then they wanna throw the 'i've got a life and took time to make you this, and if you don't like it, y don't you make a mod yourself' card.

Really though, we all got a life, so you can pull that card. And i don't feel like getting off the couch right at the moment. So i dunno what to tell them dudes... P_P

Edited by lefttounge

• 1 month later...

Perhaps this thread should be locked?

Seems like an irrelevant post. I think Nexus has been pretty good about enforcing proper etiquette.

Edit: not you btw I meant this entire topic. I agree with you and will add this is only promoting negative conversation.

Edited by Juggled